14 (21.5%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)
Osman (Sub)
1 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Newcastle v Everton  (Read 26415 times)

December 27, 2015, 04:47:13 PM
Reply #360

Rodenplav64

Great way to win of course but for me the end doesn't justify the means - we are still quite a way off. For all the nice build up play we don't actually create that many genuine chances and we still look shaky at the back. We are also happy to engage in a basketball-type game which I don't approve of - I'd rather watch us actually manage a game properly and this has been the problem most of the season. Make no mistake we could easily have lost that yesterday.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”. Don't really care what could have been . We won , it was great to watch . That fact that we didn't concede and didn't lose should help confidence . Howard got a clean sheet for Xmas as well . We had 20 attempts 10 on target away from home and where as 1 shot 1 goal and no attempts against would be nice ( if totally fucking boring ) it is not going to happen in the real world .

December 28, 2015, 06:23:34 AM
Reply #361

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
How did we sound in the away end? Didn't have a clue who the hell scored from my view way up high at the other end

I was too far from the fans / too close to the noisier home fans to really hear much, they pretty much got drowned out from where I was.

Also there wasn't any banners at all? I seem to remember at least some last few times I've been to that fixture, wonder if sports direct / St James Park officials wouldn't allow them in?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:24:02 AM by NomadskiEFC »
Once A Blue NEVER a Red