December 14, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 37761 times)

April 12, 2016, 06:23:00 AM
Reply #60

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Plus there are champions league games this week, Ateltico vs barca or palace/everton tough one....

Would watch palace v everton in a friendly rather than barca/atheltico in a champs league final
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2016, 07:04:29 AM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
I'll swap over at half time once Everton have pissed me off.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 12, 2016, 07:07:28 AM
Reply #62

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'll swap over at half time once Everton have pissed me off.

Barca/atletico(cannot call them atleti, it's such crap)will piss me off after 2 min
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2016, 11:46:24 AM
Reply #63

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

April 12, 2016, 07:29:02 PM
Reply #64

Rhys

Would watch palace v everton in a friendly rather than barca/atheltico in a champs league final

So would I, I meant the general public preferred choice...

April 12, 2016, 08:08:21 PM
Reply #65

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

So would I, I meant the general public preferred choice...

I'm not sure  I would rather watch us in a friendly; it's bad enough in real life...

April 12, 2016, 08:15:22 PM
Reply #66

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

I remember I used to love it when we had a lot of games in a short period of time. Loads of Everton to look forward to, great stuff.

Now it just feels like a fresh ordeal every 3/4 days.

I think part of the problem is that, ignoring the performances individually, that we've seen RM make tweaks to his approach for short periods that produce good results.

Things look like they're on the up for a short while then he reverts back to his standard approach and results tail off.

Therefore I've lost any enthusiasm for seeing an uplift in results and correlating that with a change of approach which will yield better results in the long term.

So if we play tighter in the next two games and get solid 1-0 wins, I can't see how anyone could then think that he's learned, as we've seen it all before.

That's bound to dim enthusiasm as wins normally lift everyone's spirits with promise of better things to come, if only we can replicate x/y/z.

That's not the case here (for me at least).

April 13, 2016, 04:19:09 AM
Reply #67

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I literally had no idea we were playing midweek until I was checking the CL fixtures for tomorrow.

Probably speaks volumes of the apathy created by this season.

April 13, 2016, 05:09:22 AM
Reply #68

ally2

Palace break fast down the wings whereas we are largely inept down the wings. I think we will struggle.

April 13, 2016, 05:48:52 AM
Reply #69

WeimaranerBlues

Like said above  we all know a 2-2 3-2 3-3  will be around the corner sooner rather than later , even if we pulled off 2 clean sheets, even that 8 game winning run back in his first season was never without luck...........

the philosophy of we will score one more than you never works, great for the neutral , and some games we did look like we could score when ever we attacked, how ever once we stop creating chances,(confidence, lack of form etc) we are always going to create chances for the opposition, 
but would rather have Leicester past 1-0 results any day

back to the game, palace have us sussed , predicting another defeat

April 13, 2016, 06:01:38 AM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
3-0 the blues, Barry does a job on cabaye, Leighton walks all over zaha, big rom wakes up and bosses Scott Dann.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 13, 2016, 06:28:31 AM
Reply #71

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
We're getting badly spaffed on tomorrow, people.

Get ready for proper carnage afterwards.

April 13, 2016, 06:35:05 AM
Reply #72

Klown-Shoes

We're getting badly spaffed on tomorrow, people.

Get ready for proper carnage afterwards.

I hope not, but....

April 13, 2016, 06:54:05 AM
Reply #73

Alfie Noakes

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:01:27 AM by Alfie Noakes »

April 13, 2016, 06:55:40 AM
Reply #74

hill135

This lot are so shite. If we can't win this there's no hope for us.