November 21, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 71589 times)

May 19, 2016, 05:32:29 AM
Read 71589 times

Ross

Always worth a poke at them lot but tonight spare a thought for the Ritalin Kid's mar and dar.  They're in for an awful summer... We'll maybe at least until the start of June...and then the chant start's again "gona win de league..gona win de league...it's our year..."

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 19, 2016, 05:49:12 AM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Why is that club a magnet for fucking weirdos?

May 19, 2016, 05:55:52 AM
Reply #2

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 19, 2016, 05:59:28 AM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

As well as fighting in the stands, and outside the ground, reports that their fans came onto the pitch and confronted some Sevilla players.

The bad dickheads.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 19, 2016, 06:06:49 AM
Reply #4

Ross

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:07:17 AM by Ross »

May 19, 2016, 07:23:40 AM
Reply #5

bacon sarnie

'He may feel appreciated by Klopp and established at Anfield but the £25m midfielder, one of five Liverpool players in England’s provisional 26-man squad for the European Championship, still finds it possible to get on the wrong side of his manager.

“He was screaming at me during the Chelsea game last week but he screams so much on the day of a game you’ve got to take it with a pinch of salt,” Lallana says. “You definitely can’t take it personally; that’s just him. He was shouting at me to be more compact against Chelsea. The worst thing you can do in that situation is gesture ‘What do you mean?’ or dismiss it. The best thing is to just nod your head even if you don’t understand what he’s saying.

“I made the mistake of saying I couldn’t hear him away at Leicester and that didn’t help but after the game he will always explain he was just trying to help you. He is a great character to have around. I really like the way he is and I think his traits bring the best out of a lot of players. He doesn’t get too angry. He’s more disappointed that we haven’t shown our best. He is emotional and aggressive in his demands but he doesn’t get that angry after a game. He is very structured in what he says.”

Klopp and Lallana are next-door neighbours in Formby, where the Liverpool manager has taken up residence in Rodgers’ former home. A little awkward, surely? “It is nice actually,” Lallana says. “He has got a nice family, nice kids and I see him walking the dogs. One time I was taking my little boy up for a bath and when we got to the landing we saw him [Klopp] taking out the bins so I put my lad on the balcony and he was shouting, ‘Klopp, Klopp’ and giving it the fist-pump celebration. He just looked at him and gave him a wave.”

Lovely.

May 19, 2016, 08:04:02 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
'He may feel appreciated by Klopp and established at Anfield but the £25m midfielder, one of five Liverpool players in England’s provisional 26-man squad for the European Championship, still finds it possible to get on the wrong side of his manager.

“He was screaming at me during the Chelsea game last week but he screams so much on the day of a game you’ve got to take it with a pinch of salt,” Lallana says. “You definitely can’t take it personally; that’s just him. He was shouting at me to be more compact against Chelsea. The worst thing you can do in that situation is gesture ‘What do you mean?’ or dismiss it. The best thing is to just nod your head even if you don’t understand what he’s saying.

“I made the mistake of saying I couldn’t hear him away at Leicester and that didn’t help but after the game he will always explain he was just trying to help you. He is a great character to have around. I really like the way he is and I think his traits bring the best out of a lot of players. He doesn’t get too angry. He’s more disappointed that we haven’t shown our best. He is emotional and aggressive in his demands but he doesn’t get that angry after a game. He is very structured in what he says.”

Klopp and Lallana are next-door neighbours in Formby, where the Liverpool manager has taken up residence in Rodgers’ former home. A little awkward, surely? “It is nice actually,” Lallana says. “He has got a nice family, nice kids and I see him walking the dogs. One time I was taking my little boy up for a bath and when we got to the landing we saw him [Klopp] taking out the bins so I put my lad on the balcony and he was shouting, ‘Klopp, Klopp’ and giving it the fist-pump celebration. He just looked at him and gave him a wave.”

Lovely.

So cute, so nice. Liverpool use the same house for all their managers. I wonder did Klopp keep the potrait of Rogers hanging in there
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 19, 2016, 03:46:09 PM
Reply #7

Bluesthedaddy

May 19, 2016, 04:20:44 PM
Reply #8

Bluesthedaddy

I see the echo are blaming uefa for lots of Arsehole kopites flying to a different country and causing trouble, if u haven't got a ticket don't go. Will carra be sack by sky for swearing on social media? as there main "pundit" he has a reputation as a representative of the company to uphold. No brushed under the carpet, I don't even think they have mentioned the fighting on sky.

May 19, 2016, 04:27:47 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

May 19, 2016, 04:30:05 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

May 19, 2016, 04:31:01 PM
Reply #11

Ross

Without missing a beat or any sense of irony comes the immortal words "next season....."

May 19, 2016, 04:36:04 PM
Reply #12

Ross

May 19, 2016, 04:37:22 PM
Reply #13

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

May 19, 2016, 04:39:18 PM
Reply #14

Bluedylan

It's amazing how all the other Europa League finals have gone off without a hint of trouble or violence, some of them in smallish grounds, but this is defo Uefa's fault.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.