October 19, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 44019 times)

September 25, 2013, 01:42:32 AM
Reply #90

charlatan

What has happened to Kone?

Broke his leg falling down a grid just before Ramadan finished

September 25, 2013, 01:43:09 AM
Reply #91

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 25, 2013, 01:51:46 AM
Reply #92

Dr. Sponge

I'm looking forward to seeing Deulofeu against PL opposition, as well as, of course, Romelu "The Beast" Lukaku from the start.

September 25, 2013, 01:52:20 AM
Reply #93

howlin wolf

If we lose tonight I'll be livid. Baines, Jags and Miralles on the bench - that's no way to win to win a trophy. It's not treating Fulham with enough respect.

September 25, 2013, 01:54:25 AM
Reply #94

Everton Mint

Strong team from Fulham.

Why don't we ever start with our best team and try to get ahead and THEN take players off who need a rest ?

September 25, 2013, 01:55:16 AM
Reply #95

sharpattack

If we lose tonight I'll be livid. Baines, Jags and Miralles on the bench - that's no way to win to win a trophy. It's not treating Fulham with enough respect.
What a load pf bollox
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

September 25, 2013, 01:55:27 AM
Reply #96

Ross

Looking forward to seeing Deulofeu and Stones get some proper game time again.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 25, 2013, 01:56:42 AM
Reply #97

Ross

Strong team from Fulham.

Why don't we ever start with our best team and try to get ahead and THEN take players off who need a rest ?

We treat the early rounds in the same manner all top 6 sides do.

September 25, 2013, 01:58:17 AM
Reply #98

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He's been quite clear why he rests this number of players.

It's to ensure that all the players are getting enough minutes to be useful when they are needed.

Whether that's right is obviously a debating point.

September 25, 2013, 01:58:34 AM
Reply #99

Bluedylan

Strong team from Fulham.

Tend to agree. Not going to be too critical yet, until we see how the game pans out. Just that we haven't played that many games like those in Champs League/Europa, so I'm surprised there's a need for such a large rotation at this stage.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 25, 2013, 01:58:40 AM
Reply #100

ally2

Totally disagree but fair play - at least you're saying this before the game instead of all the usual hindsight armchair managers we have on here

September 25, 2013, 01:59:24 AM
Reply #101

Cozzie

Any successful streams yet lads?

September 25, 2013, 01:59:27 AM
Reply #102

Wexfordtoffee

September 25, 2013, 02:00:38 AM
Reply #103

ally2

Tend to agree. Not going to be too critical yet, until we see how the game pans out. Just that we haven't played that many games like those in Champs League/Europa, so I'm surprised there's a need for such a large rotation at this stage.

Classic.  Wait until the game's over then make a judgement on whether the team was right

September 25, 2013, 02:02:40 AM
Reply #104

Bluedylan

Classic.  Wait until the game's over then make a judgement on whether the team was right

No...just being balanced. I've stated a couple of times that I wouldn't have gone the way we have gone, but I also accept that RM is infinitely more qualified and I'm happy to be proven wrong.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.