December 11, 2017, 01:53:56 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by The Analog Kid on 11 seconds ago »
Made me laugh when the camera cut to hin early in the 1st and he's shouting "Get the fuck over here" to someone.

Can't knock the fella so far.

Mason Holgate.
« Last post by Cozzie on 16 minutes ago »
So we're not goin with that name then?

It was a bit shite to be honest mate.
« Last post by Escla on 27 minutes ago »

Probably the most ridiculous non sensicle name ever.
« Last post by bluenuck on 44 minutes ago »
Cholesterol face is one of the most embarrassing things I've seen on here since people thinking Mourinho was a genuine option to replace Martinez

The Everton Forum / Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
« Last post by MmmBlueRamirez on 49 minutes ago »
Not the kind off strike we need if u ask me... Then we need to change system. Aubameyang is not a lone strike, he need lots off support around him.

We got plenty of #10s to keep him happy.
The Everton Forum / Re: DCL
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 58 minutes ago »
Anyone who can criticise this lad after the season heís giving us here can never talk about evertonians getting behind someone who gives it 100%

Been asked to roll boulders up hills by three different long ball merchants and has done a fucking great job.

Canít wait til weíre on the way up a bit and we can see what he can really do.

He tries hard but doesn't williams or Martina too. I'm not having some should be above criticism and others aren't
« Last post by BlueBeagle on 59 minutes ago »
Cholesterol face is one of the most embarrassing things I've seen on here since people thinking Mourinho was a genuine option to replace Martinez
The Everton Forum / Re: DCL
« Last post by GLewis on 1 hour ago »
Iím interested to see what Allardyce can do for his decision making in the hold up play.

Needs to learn more when to chest / flick on / win a foul etc.

Could do with filling out a a bit but otherwise has the physical ability to be good at that role.

Particularly as heís quite quick, even if his threat isnít amazing, heíd still be a good option for a team.

As a side point heís seemingly got a good understanding with Rooney.
« Last post by bluenuck on 1 hour ago »
Cholesterol face has done one thing for me. He's made me realize who is playing where when I turn the game on. We have players playing in positions, and playing as a unit.

Gueye for example. First 7-8 games I couldn't tell what position he was playing. One minute he's making a tackle on the left touch line and the next he's over on the right wing with the ball.

With Cholesterol face Our players are playing, and staying, in position, and our players are communicating with each other.

It's not pretty, but it's giving us a chance to get results.

Going forward though we need to get much better. So we don't have to rely on basically parking the bus.
« Last post by GLewis on 1 hour ago »
If we play like that in the cup match then I'll be a bit less forgiving.

Considering we shipped nine goals in two matches only a couple of week ago though, I think we can let it slide considering we ended up getting a point.

I donít really expect not to go and defend.

Utd certainly do it there, Chelsea do it there (but have much better CF option and players who can run 50 yards up the pitch with the ball) etc.

City are good enough to keep the ball - Arsenal get walloped regularly.

Everyone else defends.

Think the plan was that the two big / fast runners would already be in the channels.

Problem was that it rarely went to DCL first half and Niasse was awful.

Plus we still canít seem, despite different managers and players, to find enough players who can do the basics going forward when we go there.

Even Pickford was lashing it out play more often than not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10