July 22, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
I want Dowell to stay
Mawson?
Out box would be a good weeks work, love to add a couple.
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by blargins on 45 minutes ago »
If youíre getting citizenship through a partners nationality it doesnít matter where you work or live once that citizenship is granted, but you wouldíve had to lived in the country of nationality for at least three years.

Thatís the rule over here. Might be different over there though.

Yeah, that's the same here too. Coutinho has never lived in Portugal has he?
I really like vlasic.

I hope weíre patient with him and give him time to improve. Thereís a very good player in there.

Yes, however I still canít help thinking he would flourish more if played a bit deeper and more centrally in an attacking midfield role.
The Everton Forum / Re: Lucas Digne
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 1 hour ago »
Iím massively up for this deal.
The Everton Forum / Re: Pre season 2018/19
« Last post by brap2 on 1 hour ago »
Whaaa did we?

Completely passed me by that one. Havenít seen any pictures of Williams with the first team. Is he with the young lads?

Iím sure I saw Kevin Campbell tweet him saying get fit and push for CM
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Martip on 1 hour ago »
Iíve thought about this. Surprised Milan havenít bought him tbh.

Someoneís going to at some point, surely.

Edit; is an absolute gunman on my pes career with Everton. Shoot on sight policy. First time outside the box top-corner post to post not 1 hour ago.
Aim high....you never know we might get him! Proper next level player for us.
Yeah heís missing a little something in actually competing on the pitch I think. On the ball, no doubts whatsoever he looks a real baller, but compared to say how Davies is able to impose himself on the opposition without the ball, even just with movement, he looks a bit off prem ready to me.

Yeah, youíre right.

And because his movement isnít there yet, and he lacks pace and/or physicality, his touch has to be spot on, otherwise he invariably loses the ball.

Juxtapose that with Besic, whose movement, pace, and physicality are all superior, he often gets away with the odd heavy touch.
Yeah heís missing a little something in actually competing on the pitch I think. On the ball, no doubts whatsoever he looks a real baller, but compared to say how Davies is able to impose himself on the opposition without the ball, even just with movement, he looks a bit off prem ready to me.

For me the issue here is minutes. There should be some highly paid and highly skilled people mapping out his development.

Thereís footballers out there built like him, so thatís not an issue for me. I think he needs some real coaching and importantly the right care and attention he deserves in terms of amount of minutes and (crucially) when theyíre given.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10