August 17, 2017, 08:32:37 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by mikey_blue on 31 seconds ago »
Howedes would be a belter. Draxler is but a dream, he'd be perfect for us though.
General Football Chat / Re: All-Time EPL XI
« Last post by BlueNoseMike on 2 minutes ago »
Don't think I'd have Bale in there either, he didn't really do much other than one season in the Premier League.

Won PFA player of the year twice, one of about 5 people to do so. Do get your point, you want someone who did it in the prem for 4 or 5 years minimum. But then again that rules out quality like Suarez
The Everton Forum / Re: Barry to WBA
« Last post by TheTone on 3 minutes ago »
Imagine a midfield of Yacob and Barry, christ on a bike, and these finished 8th last season, shit that premier league ya know
« Last post by bacon sarnie on 7 minutes ago »
He has taught young Besic well.

Aye, shame he didn't listen about the tattoos.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton V Hajduk Split
« Last post by Rhys on 8 minutes ago »
I guess the non tv thing sort of answers the question re: how important is rooney to media coverage.

Its frustrating for people who cant go I'm sure that it isnt on one of the TV channels given how many there are that could show it. But from a broadcaster perspective is the potential audience big and worth the investment? Especially when it's at home and there will be 30,000-35,000 of our fans at the match itself. If this was West Ham, Southampton, Stoke say in a Europa League qualifier how many outside of those teams fans would go out of their way to want to watch it? I'll watch any football and if something is on I'll generally watch it if im free, but I cant think of a Europa League play off/qualifier tie that I've watched outside of ours.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by Robioto on 24 minutes ago »
Draxler and Howedes available apparently. Draxler may be out of our range, as I imagine LFC will want a replacement for Coutinho. Howedes can play LB and CB I think, could be just what we need?

Howedes would be a great signing. He'd be first choice centre back with Keane and be able to cover Baines when needed.

He's another club captain as well.
« Last post by Ross on 33 minutes ago »
Showed a lot of class when mad dog Costa bit him in the neck and Barry said it was fine, he didn't bite me, can't think of a single Liverpool player that would say that.

Suarez denied a bite.

In fact he may have denied two.
« Last post by Escla on 38 minutes ago »
Showed a lot of class when mad dog Costa bit him in the neck and Barry said it was fine, he didn't bite me, can't think of a single Liverpool player that would say that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10