August 17, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Stoke  (Read 9914 times)

August 13, 2017, 12:36:51 PM
Reply #855

Ramjam

Oh and Pickford has the most amazing left peg on him. Just WOW!

Agree, his distribution is second to none, the next Kevin Sheedy 🤣
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 13, 2017, 01:11:08 PM
Reply #856

eyesalwaysblue

I bet Pep is jealous as hell after striving for good distribution from the keeper,his reason for not wanting Joe Hart mainly, Pickford has everything it seems....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 13, 2017, 01:44:21 PM
Reply #857

Bally

Administrator
Weird the way both Sandro and Rooney had bandages on their wrist.
Reach rounds
It's the roll I way

August 13, 2017, 05:21:21 PM
Reply #858

Macca77

August 13, 2017, 05:41:50 PM
Reply #859

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 13, 2017, 06:22:55 PM
Reply #860

Lxxx

Let's hope Chelsea continue to struggle for a few more weeks and Spurs have a slow start as well could play into our hands

If both of them struggle then their respective managers will be pressuring the board into loosening the purse strings and you would imagine Barkley would be high on the list of both.

August 13, 2017, 06:26:59 PM
Reply #861

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That was fantastic ☺️

And I really don't dig Celine Dion

It's even better with the sound muted.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

August 13, 2017, 06:28:35 PM
Reply #862

Ramjam

If both of them struggle then their respective managers will be pressuring the board into loosening the purse strings and you would imagine Barkley would be high on the list of both.

Sounds like a plan there and you could possibly be right on the money with that one
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 13, 2017, 07:02:41 PM
Reply #863

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I hope all of those who said they were disgusted by his return sat on their hands instead of celebrating yesterday
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 13, 2017, 07:07:40 PM
Reply #864

indiantoffee1975

One thing is for sure, Koeman won't be able to try something different in the next four league fixtures, we'll see just exactly how much he has learnt from last season and whether he can improve on the 3 points yielded from those games.

August 13, 2017, 07:11:34 PM
Reply #865

Mac934

We don't have a recognised striker. I don't believe for one moment that Koeman would want to go into the new season without one. The buck for that lies with those above him, he doesn't buy the players.
DCL is a recognised striker, a bit raw I admit, but the 2nd half he did well against a big defence.

August 13, 2017, 07:13:22 PM
Reply #866

Alanvideo

I hope all of those who said they were disgusted by his return sat on their hands instead of celebrating yesterday
.............loads of people round us had gone downstairs when he scored  lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 13, 2017, 07:18:32 PM
Reply #867

Mac934

Given half the team is new, and there is no testing possible like a PL game, shouldn't he at least get more than one game? I'm not saying he didn't make mistakes, but he must have had some plan that just failed big time with that initial formation? And he is still seeking players? Seems a little harsh to say every game when this is effectively game one of the reset.
If the same thing is still happening by September then it's time to start asking questions.
Why didn't he try it in the pre season games? Surely that's the time to play players badly out of position. I know we didn't have many games because of EL games, but still.

August 13, 2017, 07:48:46 PM
Reply #868

sam of the south

.............loads of people round us had gone downstairs when he scored  lolol

Serves them right 🙄

Jesus, sloping off before the half-time whistle, you'd think some of them had never seen beer before!
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 13, 2017, 07:49:51 PM
Reply #869

Simon Paul

Administrator
Serves them right

Jesus, sloping off before the half-time whistle, you'd think some of them had never seen beer before!

Be the same ones who missed his goal against Arsenal as well.