August 18, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Lukaku
« Last post by Ramjam on 27 minutes ago »
He's said he's retiring from internationals after Euro 2020?!

Too much of Martinez already?

Ego thinking he's too big for Belgium?

Trying to stay in the news whilst Pogba gets all the headlines?
His oul fella probably trying to get him a move to the French national team
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton V Southampton
« Last post by Tinga on 36 minutes ago »
I'm pretty drunk right now but I think this is going to be the game we all pull together and feel amazing about the season, honestly can't wait to post "fucking shite these" to you fuckers :)
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Jamokachi on 58 minutes ago »
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton unseen
« Last post by Jamokachi on 1 hour ago »
Media team have upped their game this year, it's great.
The Everton Forum / Re: Usmanov
« Last post by Normm on 1 hour ago »
I'm thinking Usmanov might not be a guy for whom building a humanitarian foundation is at the forefront of his thinking.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2007/09/alisher_usmanov/

Craig Murray also reported this: "The Novichok Story Is Indeed Another Iraqi WMD Scam"
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-novichok-story-is-indeed-another-iraqi-wmd-scam/

This displays a zeal to lecture on matters about which he only partly understands and to form conclusions based on suspect evidence, at best. We live in an era when it is difficult for the ordinary person to sift the truth from fiction, and darn right lies. Personally, I tend to trust those reporters whom I know to have gained a solid reputation - but even then, I try to check the sources. Unfortunately, fake news and made-up stories are here to stay - as we know all too well!

I wouldn't want to condemn anyone on alleged evidence that could have been concocted for political or countless other reasons. - Just a word of caution. We can only judge what we know.  :cheers: Cheers all!
What's the opinion like up there Gash in relation to having Premiership U20, Welsh, Irish, Northern Irish and now English teams competing in the Challenge Cup? Is it a good thing or is it being treated as as unnecessary as having U21 teams playing in the Football League Trophy down here?

I haven't really heard many comments on it to be honest. It's a bit like the Johnson's Paint Trophy (or whatever it is these days) so it's not really a competition that get's much exposure. I think the final averages about 7-8k fans then, had 40 odd thousand when Rangers won it then dipped back to the few thousands. Personally I think it's a bit daft but if that's what they want to do then it's up to them, it's just another daft Scottish football thing, a bit like having the League Cup in group stages first and the top 6 spilt that they do in the Premiership.

They need a big restructure here rather than just messing around with cups and splitting the table at the end of the season.
 If one or two above us have an off season then I donít see why not. Sticking to 7th though.
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 2 hours ago »
I'm liking this new feature. Always enjoy a butcher's at another club's forum to see what the general attitudes are.

Ah..... what he said 👆
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 2 hours ago »
https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?60129-Everton-vs-Saints-Build-Up#.W3dDmuhKjIU

Sensible thread and no slagging us off. They top the forum charts so far this season.

1) SaintsWeb
2) MolyneuxMix

Oh I like what youíre doing here.
What's the opinion like up there Gash in relation to having Premiership U20, Welsh, Irish, Northern Irish and now English teams competing in the Challenge Cup? Is it a good thing or is it being treated as as unnecessary as having U21 teams playing in the Football League Trophy down here?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10