November 15, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Smalling
« Last post by Macca77 on 32 seconds ago »
Have you seen his hair? Come on lads
« Last post by Hawkandro on 6 minutes ago »
Smalling on a free would not be a bad signing at all.

It fucking would be, especially when Christensen may well be available (even if we had to pay for him).
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Blues linked with Arnautovic move
« Last post by kramer0 on 10 minutes ago »
I doubt it.

Early evidence suggests that Brands and Silva actually understand how player aging works.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by Omar on 11 minutes ago »
The cost of stonework is far higher than brickwork and I mean far higher .But there might be someone out there still producing the concrete panels of the 60's and then it can look like a garden fence . Personally the colour of the bricks is of no real importance but there are brown bricks cream bricks and many more colours ,there are even BLUE bricks although they are a grey blue .

https://www.google.com/search?q=blue+engineering+bricks&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjWwJPgrNbeAhVklosKHXh2AYsQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1920&bih=908

I hope this has not the cat out of the bag .Sorry Dan .

Blue brick is the only acceptable brick.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Blues linked with Arnautovic move
« Last post by Omar on 14 minutes ago »
Hes definitely a step up on Tosun, DCL and Niasse but dont know if hes the difference in us getting higher than what we would with any of those, if that makes sense? WH would also want loads for him and I think there'd be better value out there.

How would it work? Richarlison back to left wing and move Bernard/Lookman to right, Marko up top?

That would seem pretty potent, I'd have it.
« Last post by Robioto on 17 minutes ago »
Smalling on a free would not be a bad signing at all.
The Everton Forum / Re: Someone needs a hug
« Last post by Robioto on 18 minutes ago »
Alladyce's Everton was the worst period in my life for supporting Everton. It got to the point where i couldn't watch the premier league because it was so fucking depressing. The fan base being so fractured and the media talking down to us genually really got to me and i was so down about Everton.

Towards March i just stopped watching football all together. Until the World Cup brought me back in.

So glad hes gone, he was awful. It still males me furious all the money he got from us for the pleasure too.

Exactly the same here.
« Last post by Gash on 21 minutes ago »
None starter.

Lazy Journalism.

The least type of Brands/Silva signing ever.

We want young and hungry not old and past it.

There are thousands of CB's out there that aren't Chris Smalling, hes not exactly shite don't get me wrong, but he isn't what we need.

Besides, I fancy us to make the Zouma deal permanent, even if Chelsea try to play hard ball. Once Everton has touched you.....and all that.

He's just coming 29 so hardly old and past it.

I wouldn't have a problem on a free. I don't know when Jags contract is up but I can see him going in the summer one way or another, Holgate probably needs to go out and get some regular football as he's not good enough at the moment and if we can't get Zouma then we'll be in the market for at least one centre back. Wages would probably be the stumbling block as he'd be on a fair wedge to probably play third choice to Keane and Mina but in principle it wouldn't be a daft signing. I'd image he'll want to go where he'll get first team action which wouldn't be guaranteed here.
We got some really great signings this summer :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10