December 12, 2017, 08:15:32 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Press conferences
« Last post by American Evertonian on 6 minutes ago »
I agree with Shropshire. His press conferences are causing me to get on board with him more. Seems genuinely likeable and more optimistic than his reputation
The Everton Forum / Re: Jonjoe Kenny
« Last post by Bluenose 91 on 15 minutes ago »
Woke up this morning feelin' fine
Got Jonjoe Kenny on my mind
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?
« Last post by mikey_blue on 20 minutes ago »
                 Gana Rooney       
 Bolasie            Sig              Barkley
                       DCL

That would be pretty exciting.
I think we can but it would require a West Brom-like implosion by Burnley that happened last season to the Baggies.
With such ambition, please donít complain if we continue to win nothing

Ok I think you are labouring under certain misapprehensions...

I have no ambition. My ambition had nothing to do with your original post, which was "If we can get rid of them and get 3 quality players (left back, winger and striker) then we will have had a brilliant window" and I disagreed. You were talking about getting rid of 3 players who can play CB with no mention of replacements leaving us a squad of 3 CB's - 1 old and unreliable, 1 young and unreliable and a teenager.

Your original post was correct. It wasn't. The additions I agreed with AND getting rid of some dead weight, but weakening areas with no replacements when the players we have currently arew not even good enough? Bad idea. Your original post was wrong, or at best, only partly correct.

You can tell people that they have no right to complain. About anything. I'm just gonna leave that one there and let you think about it for a bit. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
« Last post by brap2 on 45 minutes ago »
Barkley DCL Sig front 3 the dream is alive sign the contract sign it sign it sign it
« Last post by brap2 on 48 minutes ago »
heís had me off there
The Everton Forum / Re: Jonjoe Kenny
« Last post by Hawkandro on 1 hour ago »
If Kenny continues with his form, then Coleman starts on the bench and bides his time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10