November 19, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 22062 times)

December 30, 2017, 09:43:29 PM
Reply #390

kramer0

Michael Keane wants an age on the ball and flaps it anytime the punt up field isn't on.

I think he actually has some quality on the ball.

It's hard to do much of anything when your three midfielders are standing in a horizontal line in a front of you.

December 30, 2017, 09:43:33 PM
Reply #391

gizzblue

it's not the tactics necessarily, its the selection.

Gana Schneiderlin AND McCarthy?  As a previous commenter noted, 3 crabs in midfield.

Why isn't Sig in the middle and why is Bolasie on the bench??   
Because I'm starting to think Sam doesn't do the oposition half...do we need another manager for attack? .
Born not made a blue .

December 30, 2017, 09:43:39 PM
Reply #392

Dr. Sponge

We are so shit it's depressing. Poor fullbacks (Kenny isn't ready yet but hopefully he will be one day), crabs in midfield and a striker too inexperienced.

Sandro and Klassen must not be up to the grade, they've been out of favour with 3 different managers this season.

Fuck knows what's up with Vlasic.

Lookman gives the ball away a lot.

We can't score a goal without Rooney. Sigurdson has too much to do on his own, I feel sorry for him. And Lennon is what he is, amazing workrate, good pace.. not the most creative player we've ever had.

With the injuries we knew we had in the summer, our transfer business was dreadful.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:45:27 PM by Dr. Sponge »

December 30, 2017, 09:44:00 PM
Reply #393

Cuttyblue

There's hope!  McGeady has scored a goal for Sunderland.  If he can fumble one into the net, so can we?

December 30, 2017, 09:45:54 PM
Reply #394

Waltzer

I don't understand what Allardyce is doing at the minute

He says we need better attacking play but then plays hoof ball to a young lone striker and plays 3 holding midfielders?

What kind of thinking is that? Doesn't he have any other systems we could play? Seems like its all about don't concede, we'll get a 0-0 and keep our unbeaten run going, that all he seems to talk about recently, out unbeaten run.

Has he actually watched the last couple of games, we've been dire

Bollocks management
Read what you've put and I think you answer your own question. It's clear we haven't got the attacking players required, hence he's trying to keep things tight

December 30, 2017, 09:46:28 PM
Reply #395

Everton Mint

No Rooney, no party. GET HIM ON !

December 30, 2017, 09:47:14 PM
Reply #396

Heisenberg

Have I missed something with Lookman?! I'm sure he hasn't played more than 10 minutes in a game and he's been written off as naive. Obviously he's over eager to impress with such limited game time. Weirdos

December 30, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
Reply #397

hill135

So Allardyce is absolved of all criticism, because we used to be shit away?

Not having a shot til injury time against a team that hasn't won since August? Nah, not having that.

No, no what I'm saying. I'm providing the context.

It's hard to win away in the Prem. Apart from the top teams, others don't set up to try and win away from home. Historically, we have very rarely tried to win away from home and very rarely actually won away from home. Even when we did try, we generally didn't manage it. Recently we have been a year without winning away from home so it makes sense to try and play for a point to begin with to try and build some confidence.

Uninspiring away performances were here long before Sam Allardyce and will be after he's gone.

December 30, 2017, 09:47:43 PM
Reply #398

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney has to come on at h/t.  And either Niasse or Bolasie.  Any 2 of Schneiderlin, Gueye or McCarthy off.
My momma says I'm special.

December 30, 2017, 09:48:02 PM
Reply #399

KoemansNumberTens

Get rooney, bolasie and Niasse on. Take your pick who comes off

December 30, 2017, 09:48:09 PM
Reply #400

Ross

Fuckin Booooooo
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 30, 2017, 09:48:15 PM
Reply #401

gizzblue

Just fuck off Sam ,your relegation bonus is safe ....cant score from our half every week ...especially without Sig in the middle or Rooney on the bench .
Born not made a blue .

December 30, 2017, 09:48:24 PM
Reply #402

kramer0

I think we can fix this with two subs.

- Rooney for one of the midfielders.

- Bolasie (w/ Sigurdsson moving to the middle) or Davies for one of the other midfielders

December 30, 2017, 09:48:49 PM
Reply #403

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
That was a disgraceful 45 minutes.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 30, 2017, 09:49:00 PM
Reply #404

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Well that's a first, you could actually hear the away team get booed off.