December 12, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 28609 times)

October 25, 2017, 12:02:56 AM
Reply #75

formerKHL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22928946

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/10293645/FA-chairman-Greg-Dyke-should-speak-to-former-players-such-as-David-Unsworth-to-realise-his-England-vision.html

I honestly didnít realise heíd finally gone for it.......good on him then....and nice to be proved wrong donít mind admitting when Iím wrong...

deCoubertin

October 25, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Reply #76

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

October 25, 2017, 12:07:10 AM
Reply #77

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Joyce normally knows his shit

Simply simply lovely

October 25, 2017, 12:10:49 AM
Reply #78

Major Clanger

I honestly didnít realise heíd finally gone for it.......good on him then....and nice to be proved wrong donít mind admitting when Iím wrong...

Fair enough, but it isn't proof really, I just googled it and I found these references.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 25, 2017, 12:13:02 AM
Reply #79

BlueForYou

Ferguson is still here, assisting with Ebbrell, Royle and goalkeeping coach Alan Kelly
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 25, 2017, 12:18:31 AM
Reply #80

formerKHL

Right ok - say we bring in ancellotti, nothing changes we remain bottom 3 and out the competitions- where do we go from there? We pay him off aswell? Unsworth KNOWS these players especially the U23s of which account for about 40% of this current squad, we need to grind results out now before we really end up in the shit, a foreign manager who doesn't understand everton or this squad may well take time to get going, we can't afford that at the minute.

BTW if the players want him that's massive.

I understand and agree with a lot of what youíre saying however I would still put my money on a proven manager at this level rather than an un proven manager at this level tbh....whether they know the players or not.....
And Iíd love it....absolutely love it if Unsworth & Duncan get it right, turn things around and get us up the table....on a side note I actually had the thought yesterday as to why they donít get Reidy in to help him out ?

October 25, 2017, 12:19:55 AM
Reply #81

Ross

Not keen on them making such a long term strategical decision based on the results of our next four games.

Literally anything could happen in these 4 games, for better or worse, that has repercussions on the way the club progress over the next couple of years. Itís a bit random and to much of a gamble. If youíve got faith in Unsworth back him like youíd back any new manager. If not, and itís understandable to have reservations, search out the best person for the job and get them here as soon as possible.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 25, 2017, 12:21:47 AM
Reply #82

formerKHL

Fair enough, but it isn't proof really, I just googled it and I found these references.

Tbh I just checked and he didnít do it with our FA he did it through the Scottish FA when he was working up there after he was at Sheff Utd.... thatís why I didnít know that heíd done it...

Main thing is though heís got it so pleased heís got a chance at the big one

October 25, 2017, 12:29:00 AM
Reply #83

Rodenplav64

At the minute we could do with him providing the feel good factor we need to boost confidence . He has done really well with the U23 and we have recruited some good players who may well save us a fortune long term . Although I think he could do the job I would hate to lose him from the club because he fails what is a massive test . One thing is for sure him and the players will get the passion from the fans that has been sadly drained .

October 25, 2017, 12:31:19 AM
Reply #84

Simon Paul

Administrator
this was how he signed off the interview....

October 25, 2017, 12:37:06 AM
Reply #85

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's really difficult not to like him. Id love him to come in and be a massive success, I've championed him since I seen him play for the ressies when I was about 13, I just worry its too quick for him

Tuchel with unsworth asst, it's a success, Tuchel moves on, unsworth takes over.... Be nice

Simply simply lovely

October 25, 2017, 12:46:15 AM
Reply #86

TheTone

this was how he signed off the interview....

I like the way he swerves his dots into the top right hand corner, I'm in

October 25, 2017, 12:52:24 AM
Reply #87

Robioto

Henen and Baningime promoted to 1st team training.

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/922822091312975872

October 25, 2017, 12:55:01 AM
Reply #88

BlueForYou

Two managers and backroom staff sacked, Ferguson stays on

Must be a prerequisite for any incoming manager: Duncan Ferguson is your first team coach with protection from dismissal

Interesting
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 25, 2017, 12:59:29 AM
Reply #89

BlueForYou

Has to be the best coach in the business - obviously

Harry Catterick