August 17, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton V Southampton
« Last post by pjk on 1 minute ago »
just seen this isn't on over here @Ramjam

going to have to find a stream :(

Easy-peasy. https://premierleague-lives.com/live/everton-live-stream-18/channel-1/   :)
The Everton Forum / Re: Niasse to Galatasaray
« Last post by 74Blue on 2 minutes ago »
Ok Pep, so if they have been tried successfully elsewhere with a team at our level, give me some examples.

Don't throw Liverpool or Spain when they won the world cup at me. Our level now
So if Liverpool are well beyond our level, what is the point in us even turning up for the derbies this season? We may as well just hand them six points right now and be done with it. Remind me what they won last season, or the season before? Exactly the same as us, fuck all! Yes. They got to a major final, but they still walked away without a trophy.
We have to remember that we are still a massive club. Yes, we are still very much in transition at present and the squad does still need work, but we are a much stronger outfit overall than we were last season and the performance of the club in the last transfer window would suggest that we are only going to get even stronger. I was very pleasantly surprised that we managed to get the players in that we did and that we managed to shift as much deadwood as we did in the last window. Looking at the squad now, it doesn't look half as bad as it was last year and there seems to be a real air of optimism around at present. If we can ride on that wave of optimism and get the new lads settled in and performing reasonably quickly, are we really still that far behind?
Win
3-0
Hibb...Coleman
« Last post by TheRam on 20 minutes ago »
Well revisit it when hes plodding along in the championship in a couple of years

Oh dear.
General Football Chat / Re: Bobby Madley
« Last post by Goaljira on 21 minutes ago »
Think Craig Pawson will take his place.

He needs to be Pawsoff, else he'll just end up in the same mess.
Its just like a Detox. :D

« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 24 minutes ago »
I touched on it earlier but you ignored it. I think we should just leave it at that then tbh. Its all getting a bit Lukaku keepy-uppy isnt it mate?

Well revisit it when hes plodding along in the championship in a couple of years
The Everton Forum / Re: What to do with our current squad
« Last post by Cozzie on 49 minutes ago »
A hell of a lot of wonga off the wage bill.as well.

Amazing how much we where paying in wages for the awful quality we actually had.
General Football Chat / Re: Bobby Madley
« Last post by Escla on 53 minutes ago »
Think Craig Pawson will take his place.
« Last post by brap2 on 1 hour ago »
What's the U23 scene like? Have we got any strikers knocking on the door?
I always thought Henen would come good - he still here?

We need options right now so for me, Niasse stays. All this fluid 3 and wingers as strikers stuff - people saying like it's our only option.

Let's not forget- Niasse will cause chaos. Even if he doesn't score himself - he will create opportunities for other fast players who can get themselves in the mix with him - and that's what our wingers are now.

Yeah weve got one or two you know.

Sambou, Hornby, Mampala and Antony Evans I think are closest to breaking through.

Physically Hornby looks like he could play a mans game, big number 9 type.

Sambou Ive liked the look of when Ive seen him in U23 highlights, looks like hes got a bit of technique about him as well as a good turn of pace.

Antony Evans seems to score constantly and I think he came through with Davies? Supposed to be very talented.

Hard to say what any of them are like until they play real minutes, e.g Connolly probably miles away from first team but the same again away from U23s.

The Niasse thing - I mean, sure...maybe doesnt make that much sense to loan him out right now with the window being closed, but had you said to me in the summer - Niasse is off and we are expecting DCL to step up his minutes in that position Id have been absolutely fine with it.

Like I say, hes just a total roll of the dice. Might score in a scramble, might whack a 5 yard pass out of play.

Have to respect the XG Gods - whatever it is he does, he does it pretty regularly, but I just think that admission of right we dont know how to win this so were throwing on a wild card is a small time strategy to get a result.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10