December 13, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by Macca77 on 2 minutes ago »
Works Christmas nights out are overrated and shit anyway.

Yeah I agree, only cos we're not having one
The Everton Forum / Re: Newcastle V Everton.
« Last post by Lxxx on 45 minutes ago »
Id take a clean sheet from this and see if we can sneak a win. While results have been good recently and taken the pressure off a bit - weve gone and put the pressure back on in a different capacity; these are shite, well murder these.

It was only 2 weeks ago we got absolutely battered by a very average Southampton.

Baby steps.

Draw here and then look to have a proper go at Swansea under the lights at Goodison.

True. An unbeaten run is what we should be aiming for to build some confidence and momentum. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's only been 11 months since we pulled a performance out on our travels let's not forget.
« Last post by Lxxx on 47 minutes ago »
Well you'd think so but consistently we fail at it. I think that's the players rather than the manager

Well it needs unlocking then as Sig, Rooney, Lennon etc... are more then capable of passing and moving the ball around. Pace is nice to have but crisp passing and clever movement shouldn't be beyond the capability of players who cost 45m or experienced internationals.
Christ on a fucking bike .
Works Christmas nights out are overrated and shit anyway.
The Everton Forum / Brilliant this
« Last post by Macca77 on 1 hour ago »
Limbs everywere

« Last post by TheRam on 1 hour ago »
I'd be very disappointed if we set up tonight similar to the way we did at anfield.

We obviously won't be as deep, but I fear he's going to set up defensively in this type of game and the fans will soon lose patience with that.
We've got more than enough talent to string half a dozen passes together in the opposition half against lower table clubs. Let's not kid ourselves we're playing with Walter Smith type resources here. We just need some confidence and a system that allows it.

Well you'd think so but consistently we fail at it. I think that's the players rather than the manager
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by TSGun on 1 hour ago »
Some skill from Zaha to set up the Palace winner. Would love him at Everton.
Yeah agreed. Think he'd be a very good addition for us.

Just how much is he valued at...for argument sake?
« Last post by Lxxx on 1 hour ago »
We just don't have the players in attacking positions to produce more than moments. No playmaker who can dictate a game, our talented wingers are either kids or injured and no proven striker.

We've got more than enough talent to string half a dozen passes together in the opposition half against lower table clubs. Let's not kid ourselves we're playing with Walter Smith type resources here. We just need some confidence and a system that allows it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10