May 23, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: 2017/18 manager-go-round
« Last post by Gash on 5 minutes ago »
Jack Ross, St Mirren manager going to Sunderland. That's a big step up.
Iím sensing a trophy here lads. Or do we call it silvaware?

😏

Deffo winning the cup next year you know
nice Edit...
General Football Chat / Re: 2017/18 manager-go-round
« Last post by Gash on 6 minutes ago »
Gary Rowett going from Derby to Stoke. Not convinced that's much of a career move.
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by brap2 on 15 minutes ago »
I didn't say you did.  I just made the point that they're not unknowns looking for a chance in the league, they were established players that were going to a team a level above what we can offer.  There's not one of those players we could have got at the time Liverpool got them - we'd need to be looking at getting them the step earlier.

Right ok, well yeah Iím saying donít go for unknowns, do what they do.

Your point about buying a step earlier can be helped by following the same process but obviously inherent risk is dialled up
Hasn't Lookman got 3 years left on his contract ?
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for? POLL RESET
« Last post by Elgoodo1978 on 16 minutes ago »
Am I missing something with Silva, has he done anything of any note that I should be excited about the prospect of him managing here?
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by van der Meyde on 16 minutes ago »
But youíd be forgiven for thinking that we exclusively signed proven PL players under Walsh, when in actuality we didnít (Lookman, Vlasic, Sandro, Klaassen).

The issue was how many of the signings worked out or not (to date).
Those four attacking players also pretty much encapsulate one of the biggest problems with recruitment under Walsh.

They might all prove to be decent players, but there doesn't appear to be a lot of coherent thought wrt how they fit in together going on there.
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by Bluedylan on 18 minutes ago »
The current England team would annihilate that team. I don't really get the relentless negativity tbh. Southgate's done a good job, stuck with his ideas and principles and has picked a good squad.
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by SANA_DR0 on 20 minutes ago »
Walcott was the last England player to score a Hattrick in a competitive fixture.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10