December 14, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

Author Topic: Clattenburg  (Read 689 times)

December 06, 2017, 03:28:56 AM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
It's always been about Clattenburg, he's always wanted to be the centre of attention which isn't a good thing when you're the ref.

Good to see people are starting to speak out against him, the egotistical twat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42234221

December 06, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
Reply #16

Macca77

Don't care what anyone say's he was deffo paid off or something before that derby at Goodison, it was the worst, most biased refereeing performance I've ever seen, the image of him shaking Gerrard's hand when he was subbed off still infuriates me

December 07, 2017, 10:27:41 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

I think it's being blown up a bit. He's basically saying Spurs shat themselves and some of the players were trying to get sent off so they could use that as an excuse for blowing up. He didn't want them to get off the hook and be able to blame him. I assume he's a book on the way.

So he should of sent them off and didn't because he didn't want the blame. Failed to protect the Chelsea players, failed Leicester. All on purpose. How's it being blown up. Spurs almost won that game. His gameplan could have handed Spurs the title or got a Chelsea player seriously hurt

December 09, 2017, 04:40:21 AM
Reply #18

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Hes such a bellend.

December 09, 2017, 11:52:00 PM
Reply #19

toffee_scot

One day he might admit to what was really going through his mind during that Merseyside derby he refereed.

December 10, 2017, 02:28:49 AM
Reply #20

gizzblue

One day he might admit to what was really going through his mind during that Merseyside derby he refereed.
How much he wanted to be Slippy G's life partner probably .