February 23, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 7805 times)

February 12, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
Reply #255

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Listen you need to be a certain kind of character to make it at this club these days. The fans have always been quite vocal but they're pretty unforgiving now and if players are taking the piss, which Schneiderlin has been for the majority of his time here, then they're gonna get called out.

I don't think we're any worse than some of the crowds on the continent it just seems we're most vocal in the Premier League, but so what. We demand a certain level of effort and regardless of ability that should be a bare minimum. Niasse is one player who has it in spades and he's shown that Evertonians will forgive a lack of quality for leaving everything out on the pitch so let's not have it perceived we're a nasty bunch, we just pay our money and expect to see it returned.

We’ve given players who try hard a load of stick over the years.

Not that level obviously but players like Hibbert and Osman were regularly hammered.

Pembridge or whoever got dogs abuse for years etc.

I do think that this has been exacerbated by the internet age where one video of him actually getting back in the box (when we’ve all seen players not even bothered getting back) causes mass indignation.

February 12, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
Reply #256

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
hes become a meme among the fan base. I do think the ire was exacerbated by the fact everyone was hoping for Tosun, but here’s no doubting he’s the boo boy de jour.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 13, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
Reply #257

bacon sarnie

hes become a meme among the fan base. I do think the ire was exacerbated by the fact everyone was hoping for Tosun, but here’s no doubting he’s the boo boy de jour.

No wonder he ran down the tunnel without waving bye-bye.

February 13, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Reply #258

gizzblue

He "ran" ....so he can actually do that then .😅😅

February 13, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
Reply #259

Ramjam

Should have opened the doors onto Goodison Road and told him to keep on running
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 13, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
Reply #260

Hannibal Lecter

Should have opened the doors onto Goodison Road and told him to keep on running
Maybe we should do a Forrest Gump with him?
Jönköpings Södra IF

February 13, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Reply #261

BlueForYou

Bad player for us

Toxicton strikes again
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick