April 26, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

Author Topic: Ezri Konsa  (Read 2168 times)

January 12, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think Gibson and Markelo are primarily centre backs but can also play at full back. Matty Foulds who is supposed to be a left back seems to be a regular starter at center back in the U23s. Either Unsworth has managed to get the best out of him by switching his position, or we are not that well covered in young center backs.

A lower league club wanted foulds last year and unsworth stepped in and stopped the transfer

NB* according to what I heard
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2018, 01:56:38 AM
Reply #31

KingOfNapaValley

I watch him a lot and follow Charlton a decent amount.

Very good potential, but is only 20 years old. Since players at his position do not really get into their prime until at least age 24, he still has quite a ways to go.

This signing would not help the first team in ANY way, at the moment. CAFC are 6th in League One... and Konsa is not a full time starter there, so no way he would be on the field much here. Another Lookman-styled signing.

It's the kind of signing Wenger would make. Claiming it is a value (which it is) but has zero effect in helping the team NOW. Or even next year.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:58:42 AM by KingOfNapaValley »