December 14, 2017, 11:03:19 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 7609 times)

Offline Simon Paul

• Administrator
  • Howard Kendall
    • Everton Podcast
Re: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go
« on: October 15, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »
Alright I'll rephrase, spoke to you but essentially fucked you off

Nope.  Answered our questions, laughed at the correct point, then essentially didn't speak to any fan groups after that because that's not what he does.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've not requested any further interviews with him.  In fact, I've not asked for any interviews with anyone currently involved in the first team since that interview with Koeman. 

I was happy getting the invites to Finch Farm for the site under Martinez, and to be brutally honest, I'm just as happy with not getting them now.  It always felt a bit weird when I went up there (can't speak for @Silas or @Bally on that one) but it was always good fun.  We survived 10 years or so without doing that type of stuff though, and I for one am quite happy doing whatever it is we do at the moment as a website.

Under Martinez the media team seemed more inclined to include sites like us, under Moyes they couldn't have been less inclined.  At least now they don't cross the road when they see us, or fire shots at us in interviews!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team