August 17, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 13731 times)

January 07, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
Reply #105

gizzblue

Better than Ross though.

https://twitter.com/Matt_Cheetham/status/949975236484698112
More proof for the Ross was the messiah crew. ..Ross was generally shite and never lived up to his early potential at all.

But Mirra was always slated for being shit 😅....glad to see the back of both now tbh.

Morgs next ??...I hope at least he's been shite by his own standards.

January 07, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Reply #106

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
More proof for the Ross was the messiah crew. ..Ross was generally shite and never lived up to his early potential at all.

But Mirra was always slated for being shit ....glad to see the back of both now tbh.

Morgs next ??...I hope at least he's been shite by his own standards.
Ones a midfielder
Ones a forward

The stats back that up
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
Reply #107

gizzblue

Ones a midfielder
Ones a forward

The stats back that up
A wide forward on paper always played as a winger no?.
Like I said one as slated for being shite constantly the other to some was the second comming .

January 07, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
Reply #108

therealdunc

His agent had said he was desperate to move to get game time to make it into the Belgium World Cup squad as it could be his last World Cup
Blue

January 07, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
Reply #109

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
His agent had said he was desperate to move to get game time to make it into the Belgium World Cup squad as it could be his last World Cup

Seems fair enough I suppose.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 07, 2018, 07:48:35 PM
Reply #110

School of Science

At the very least he signed a new contract so as not to run his contract down......
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 07, 2018, 09:08:10 PM
Reply #111

Thomas

At the very least he signed a new contract so as not to run his contract down......

No arguments on whether a medical actually happened either......

Dissapointed its only a loan deal to be honest.

January 07, 2018, 09:31:03 PM
Reply #112

Heisenberg

Ones a midfielder
Ones a forward

The stats back that up

Mirralas has never played anywhere other than the wing for us. If anything, the positions should give Barkley a massive edge stat wise

January 07, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
Reply #113

cantoffee

Mirralas has never played anywhere other than the wing for us. If anything, the positions should give Barkley a massive edge stat wise
Perhaps, but remember that a lot of those appearances from Barkley were when he was 19/20 and still finding his way a bit.

Overall though, Mirallas did have a couple of productive seasons, shame he wasted the last two years as that should have been his prime.

January 07, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
Reply #114

eugene

Make that a threesome

Shit, that came out all wrong

Or did it..?
I’ll put myself forward to video and fill in when required

January 07, 2018, 09:54:05 PM
Reply #115

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Still don't hate the guy. He's never disrespected the fans and he's leaving with a few good memories. He hasn't reached his potential but few do

January 07, 2018, 10:15:02 PM
Reply #116

wepull

Been a big fan of Mirallas throughout. But I guess he fell out with almost all the managers and don't see any passion in him anymore, so it is the best for both the parties that he has moved on. Wish him all the best.

January 07, 2018, 10:19:04 PM
Reply #117

Bluedylan

I'm pleased to see him leaving as he hasn't contributed anything for quite a while now.

Having said that, I wouldn't just slaughter him. He did provide a lot of good memories when at his best.

It doesn't need to be one or the other. You can think it's right to move him on, whilst also appreciating what he's done and some of his best moments at the club.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 07, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
Reply #118

eugene

Still don't hate the guy. He's never disrespected the fans and he's leaving with a few good memories. He hasn't reached his potential but few do
However reading between the lies he was a prick with the lads

January 08, 2018, 04:46:21 AM
Reply #119

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!