Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 78697 times)

October 24, 2017, 03:04:00 AM
Reply #180

Macca77

When did we all become football purists? I've seen the vast majority of Everton games for the last thirty-five years and we have never differentiated between a good win and a bad win. Believe me the 'team of the eighties' loved a corner.

So your telling me you'll be happy playing hoof ball, happy to see Pickford taking free kicks inside our opponents half? Allardyce had one biggish job in his managerial career, that was at Newcastle and he failed badly! Not arsed about the hes never been relegated tag, doesn't mean hes a good manager, it actually means fuck all. His name shouldnt be mentioned as a potential Everton manager

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 03:05:40 AM
Reply #181

Macca77

Have I just seen Brendan Rodgers mentioned? jesus Christ.

He a beautiful and wonderful human being

October 24, 2017, 03:06:03 AM
Reply #182

TheTone

So your telling me you'll be happy playing hoof ball, happy to see Pickford taking free kicks inside our opponents half? Allardyce had one biggish job in his managerial career, that was at Newcastle and he failed badly! Not arsed about the hes never been relegated tag, doesn't mean hes a good manager, it actually means fuck all. His name shouldnt be mentioned as a potential Everton manager

wor abar Tony Pulis then?

October 24, 2017, 03:06:54 AM
Reply #183

Macca77

wor abar Tony Pulis then?

Ill see your Pulis and raise you Harry Redknapp

October 24, 2017, 03:11:52 AM
Reply #184

Macca77

Let's go mad and bring Sherwood in, just for shits and giggles

October 24, 2017, 03:14:30 AM
Reply #185

gizzblue

Now there's a cunts cunt ..if there ever was one .

October 24, 2017, 03:15:09 AM
Reply #186

Macca77

Now there's a cunts cunt ..if there ever was one .

Yep

October 24, 2017, 03:18:35 AM
Reply #187

Juanito

We're in real trouble of being dragged into a relegation battle. We need someone who knows the league, our opponents and what's required to stay up.

Allardyce has left every club he's managed in a better position than when he took over.

You can fantasise all you like about foreign managers but at our level they fail much more often than they succeed. We can't afford the next manager to fail or we'll be relegated.

Once we get a new manager in, the feel good factor should come back. Bolasie will add pace and power on the wing, Coleman will come in and transform the right hand side, we will sign a top draw striker in January and we will sell Klaassen to a team in China for 75 million. 

October 24, 2017, 03:20:09 AM
Reply #188

Shogun

Administrator
Surprised there haven't been a lot more shouts for Eddie Howe.

He's got more potential than Sean Dyche.
He plays a good brand of football.
He's an Evertonian.

Seems the most realistic appointment to me if we're to avoid Unsworth.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 24, 2017, 03:20:13 AM
Reply #189

Redartin

What about Micheal O'Neill and Rooney as his assistant. After games they could go on the piss and share a taxi home.

October 24, 2017, 03:23:52 AM
Reply #190

Rhys

Apparently Mourinhos last contract with Chelsea had a clause in that the club would continue to pay him (weekly or monthly) until he found another club, instead of 1 big payout, which is why he took his time. Seems like a sensible option, however I'm not sure we're a big enough club to attract big managers and get them to agree to a similar clause.

I'm assuming Chelsea must have that with all their managers considering the amount they go through.

Yes the definitely did with Di Matteo. He won the CL got a big contract with them something like 7m per year and the clause was they would pay his wages in full until the end of the contract in 2 years unless he took another job. So he turned down job after job until they had paid him up in full then took the Schalke job not long after.

October 24, 2017, 03:24:56 AM
Reply #191

Rhys

Surprised no love for Julian Nagelsman. Wouldn't mind him at all.

I think it's because Bayern have got him as their number 1 target. They've given the job to Sagnol until the summer as apparently they couldnt get Hoffenheim to agree to let him go mid-season so wouldnt be shocked if they made an agreement to get him in the summer instead.

October 24, 2017, 03:27:12 AM
Reply #192

blob

unsworth/allardyce = the road to  nowhere.

October 24, 2017, 03:29:13 AM
Reply #193

BlueBeagle

Surprised there haven't been a lot more shouts for Eddie Howe.

He's got more potential than Sean Dyche.
He plays a good brand of football.
He's an Evertonian.

Seems the most realistic appointment to me if we're to avoid Unsworth.

There was talk of him getting the sack a while back due to a poor run of results and Bournemouth are currently a place below us in the league.

The "good brand of football" while managing a shit club... Martinez MkII?

October 24, 2017, 03:30:55 AM
Reply #194

Macca77

Ancelotti into 4/1 from 12's