December 18, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread 2013/14 sponsored by FootballITK.com (Regularly Updated)  (Read 358283 times)

May 19, 2013, 06:07:16 PM
Reply #120

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
he was on GOT for a couple of years and was banned several times in those couple of years for making an arse of himself

if you know your history and all that....
ha ha yeah he does get excited like

Simply simply lovely

May 19, 2013, 06:44:22 PM
Reply #121

Amata

Now this would be interesting (Asbo is Rooney for anyone who doesn't know) but I don't know what the issue is with Alan Balls family

David The Toffee ‏@lcabbabeh  1h 
Can I just say,got a call from someone last night-who's opinion I TRUST BUT whom had been on the Ale in London sayin Asbo CRYIN to come home

@bluemonkey1878 Money's not the issue ./ Theyl pay more for Screechio. I just tht it was 18 mth too soon

@PaulDaly90 HE APOLOGISES to @jimmyball8 @KeelyAllan AN Mandy , AN Pauline AN US , THEN , WE'LL TALK ... NOT BEFORE btw

David The Toffee ‏@lcabbabeh  58m 
@jquinners Nah . the WAY I heard it was , He WANTS TO , BK is DESPERATE or SOME fukn Rabbit to be in that Hat ... Its not impossible
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

May 19, 2013, 07:41:16 PM
Reply #122

AidyEFC9

Now this would be interesting (Asbo is Rooney for anyone who doesn't know) but I don't know what the issue is with Alan Balls family

Can I just say,got a call from someone last night-who's opinion I TRUST BUT whom had been on the Ale in London sayin Asbo CRYIN to come home

@bluemonkey1878 Money's not the issue ./ Theyl pay more for Screechio. I just tht it was 18 mth too soon

@PaulDaly90 HE APOLOGISES to @jimmyball8 @KeelyAllan AN Mandy , AN Pauline AN US , THEN , WE'LL TALK ... NOT BEFORE btw

@jquinners Nah . the WAY I heard it was , He WANTS TO , BK is DESPERATE or SOME fukn Rabbit to be in that Hat ... Its not impossible

Wouldnt say no to Rooney coming back at all but it will always come down to the very important thing in football and Everton, money!. And money we havent got!. I dont think at this stage in his career, he would take a massive cut to come to us, not when the likes of PSG & Monaco will throw money at him!.

May 19, 2013, 07:55:26 PM
Reply #123

Makis

Don't believe for a simple reason: Stretford. He doesn't have many clients left & want to maximise his income from Rooney. So he's not going to accept a massive pay-cut.

Fact is that if Rooney would play for the sort of money Everton can pay for a player (well under 100k pw), he would be a massive signing. It doesn't matter he's not quite as good as he used be, he can still win matches on his own.

May 19, 2013, 07:55:41 PM
Reply #124

Ross

Wouldnt say no to Rooney coming back at all but it will always come down to the very important thing in football and Everton, money!. And money we havent got!. I dont think at this stage in his career, he would take a massive cut to come to us, not when the likes of PSG & Monaco will throw money at him!.

Or Chelsea, or Arsenal, or City, or Spur.... And that's just in this country.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 19, 2013, 08:51:26 PM
Reply #125

Shogun

Administrator

He does my fucking nut in.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 19, 2013, 09:44:36 PM
Reply #126

Bally

Administrator

As far as I make out his obsession with the Ball family borders on creepy, I've never heard of an issue between Rooney or the Ball family, thats not to say there isn't, just ive not heard of one. LCAB comes across as a midly psychotic sociopath and he seems to get very defensive and aggressive when called on something, however I've never met the guy but would love to meet him for a coffee or something just to show him that he really shouldn't be threatened by anyone for having a different opinion and should not go around asking people to meet him for a showdown on the Internet
It's the roll I way

May 19, 2013, 10:51:58 PM
Reply #127

MmmBlueRamirez

As far as I make out his obsession with the Ball family borders on creepy, I've never heard of an issue between Rooney or the Ball family, thats not to say there isn't, just ive not heard of one. LCAB comes across as a midly psychotic sociopath and he seems to get very defensive and aggressive when called on something, however I've never met the guy but would love to meet him for a coffee or something just to show him that he really shouldn't be threatened by anyone for having a different opinion and should not go around asking people to meet him for a showdown on the Internet
Doesn't he wander around GP on match day in a shirt with LCAB on the back? Thought I'd seen it once and im sure it had been mentioned elsewhere on tinternet.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 19, 2013, 10:57:55 PM
Reply #128

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah you can consider him eccentric or whatever, he's often right mind if you can get to the bottom of what hes saying. 

May 19, 2013, 11:02:48 PM
Reply #129

Gash

Global Moderator
Having only seen his brief appearance on here, the thing I concluded was that he's a cock.

May 20, 2013, 12:28:15 AM
Reply #130

Trowel

Fact is that if Rooney would play for the sort of money Everton can pay for a player (well under 100k pw), he would be a massive signing. It doesn't matter he's not quite as good as he used be, he can still win matches on his own.

We could always negotiate an Adebayor-esque lump sum.

However I don't want to see this happening. One of the reasons we improved so quickly when he left was we'd previously been trying to play everything through him. I'd hate to see us return to that.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 20, 2013, 12:58:44 AM
Reply #131

School of Science

We could always negotiate an Adebayor-esque lump sum.

However I don't want to see this happening. One of the reasons we improved so quickly when he left was we'd previously been trying to play everything through him. I'd hate to see us return to that.

Tend to disagree there mate i'd have him back like a shot,he's what weve missed all season a natural goalscxorer,he would have been the difference between 4th and 6th place.
Having said that I dont think there is anyway in this world we would get him back here.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 20, 2013, 01:23:30 AM
Reply #132

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

i'd love to meet him just go over a few simple rules of typing. i just don't get why somebody would want to put themselves across so fucking cryptically. all this shit - ,,,, and 'BTW' every few words and a whole host of other nonsense he puts into his stuff. and isn't he a writer? what is that about?

he put himself across extremely poorly on this site, and it wound me up no end, but i think deep down, he's probably just a good egg who is very internet popular and has a lot of terrible affectations.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2013, 01:44:01 AM
Reply #133

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
i'd love to meet him just go over a few simple rules of typing. i just don't get why somebody would want to put themselves across so fucking cryptically. all this shit - ,,,, and 'BTW' every few words and a whole host of other nonsense he puts into his stuff. and isn't he a writer? what is that about?

he put himself across extremely poorly on this site, and it wound me up no end, but i think deep down, he's probably just a good egg who is very internet popular and has a lot of terrible affectations.

Caps is when hes emphasising something, not sure what vero or oracula are meant to mean. The obsession with the Ball family is a bit odd 'even Keeley calls me Bally' was a little strange from his brief stint posting here!

He is obviously a big Everton fan, and I understand that due to character limit on twitter he would shorten words, but on here I think people would have had no problem with him if he just typed normally!

I sometimes wonder what the likes of Phil Neville and Neville Southall think when he tweets them. He appears to personally know Southall and quite a few ex everton players, can they understand his tweets?!

He is infinitely more comfortable being on twitter, hearing that he was banned on got makes me think we didnt treat him too harshly on here!In fact I dont even think he was banned?!

Im not sure why he cant tweet things a bit simpler though!Earlier on he could have just said 'I'm hearing Rooney wants to come back to Everton' rather than going on about the Asbo cryin
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2013, 02:01:12 AM
Reply #134

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Cryptic pronouncements a) sound more convincing as those ITK will understand them, obviously and b) it's harder to say something was called wrong.