December 17, 2017, 12:27:39 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread 2013/14 sponsored by FootballITK.com (Regularly Updated)  (Read 358127 times)

May 15, 2013, 09:51:20 PM
Reply #90

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
But if its Lukaka then why not.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 15, 2013, 09:59:58 PM
Reply #91

buededw1

sign that big mo fo up!!!!

May 16, 2013, 01:50:45 AM
Reply #92

Makis

I was also thinking about this (no manager) thingy and at first I thought there's no way the club is going to sign anyone. Then I got thinking that maybe, just maybe, Moyes's plans for preseason were advanced enough that he had identified some targets and the club has decided to go ahead with them if the chance arises.

But most probably all these links are made up bullshit.

May 16, 2013, 02:12:32 AM
Reply #93

Zoolander

We'll not buy anyone til a new manager is in. Any funds we have are an important part of the package to a new boss.

May 16, 2013, 05:56:35 AM
Reply #94

BrotherEstapol

well it can't hurt to get it  talks with prospective signing in the mean time.
I doubt we'll actually sign anyone while we have no manager, but at least when we get one he'll have the choice to go ahead with the signing or to call it off.

May 16, 2013, 12:50:06 PM
Reply #95

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We didn't sign players quickly with a manager.

Is it feasible that we'd line deals up without one?

May 16, 2013, 01:03:02 PM
Reply #96

Toddacelli

We didn't sign players quickly with a manager.

Is it feasible that we'd line deals up without one?

Depends on who it is who's actually calling the shots and doing the buying behind closed doors.

But I'm inclined to agree with you.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 16, 2013, 04:24:50 PM
Reply #97

MmmBlueRamirez

surely we wouldn't be signing people without a manager though?

Depends on the player. For some, if we flash enough cash that is enough to sign. For the more conscientious player Id like to think they'd want to know whos going to be managing them before they commit.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 16, 2013, 08:24:35 PM
Reply #98

74Blue

Or could it even be that we have someone lined up to take over and he has already told the club who he wants to bring in.
The Lukaku deal only looks to be a loan deal so even without someone in place it's not beyond the realms of possibility. No real dent in the transfer budget apart from wages for the services of a quality young striker whom most mangers would take for the season.
Could also be something to do with the Fellaini situation staying/going, a makeweight in his move to Chelsea perhaps or another Belgian in to try to keep him here a little longer? Is it Lukaku or Benteke who refers to him as my boy Fellaini on Twitter. I think he's quite good mates with at least one of them.
Would be awesome to have a completely Belgian frontline of Mirallas, Benteke and Lukaku for next season. Unfortunately the financial situation at Everton means that it's never going to happen.

May 16, 2013, 09:17:06 PM
Reply #99

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Or could it even be that we have someone lined up to take over and he has already told the club who he wants to bring in.
The Lukaku deal only looks to be a loan deal so even without someone in place it's not beyond the realms of possibility. No real dent in the transfer budget apart from wages for the services of a quality young striker whom most mangers would take for the season.
Could also be something to do with the Fellaini situation staying/going, a makeweight in his move to Chelsea perhaps or another Belgian in to try to keep him here a little longer? Is it Lukaku or Benteke who refers to him as my boy Fellaini on Twitter. I think he's quite good mates with at least one of them.
Would be awesome to have a comepletely Belgian frontline of Mirallas, Benteke and Lukaku for next season. Unfortunately the financial situation at Everton means that it's never going to happen.

Benteke x
I have to return some videotapes.

May 16, 2013, 09:23:03 PM
Reply #100

Outworlder47

Apparently interested in McGeady: http://izvestia.ru/news/550300
According to "Izvestia", the services of an Irish footballer currently interested in several English clubs. The most actively manifest themselves in this matter, "Everton" and "Aston Villa", ready to pay about 1,5 footballer million a year, which is less than half its current salary in "Spartacus."

Valued at 7.5M, but only has a year left on his contract. And he's currently serving a 6-game ban for kicking a player, then making an obscene gesture. Always seems like a bit of a hothead to me.

May 16, 2013, 09:28:48 PM
Reply #101

Heisenberg

lolol what was the obscene gesture

May 16, 2013, 09:43:25 PM
Reply #102

Outworlder47

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/european/2013/0510/391485-mcgeady-ban/

Not sure. Reacted poorly to a challenge and got sent off, made the gesture/swore at fans, and battered the dressing room door.

May 16, 2013, 11:48:13 PM
Reply #103

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 17, 2013, 12:46:05 AM
Reply #104

christiffa25

Claiming he was a professional football player!