October 23, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« Last post by burkey17 on 1 minute ago »
And who in?.......Silva or Dyche?!
« Last post by ajax_andy on 1 minute ago »
Enough is enough, he HAS to go!  We keep getting spanked off the top teams, it's not like we are putting in a spirited show and narrowly loosing.

Anyone right now would be better than this clown, and I was one of his biggest supporters until a few weeks ago which says it all.
« Last post by Simon Paul on 7 minutes ago »
Arteta is learning from a manager who has never managed anything other than a crop or world class players.

We are a poor Everton squad.

if only Mourinho had learned his trade at Blackpool instead of Barcelona....
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for?
« Last post by Silas on 11 minutes ago »
Ancelotti would be a safe pair of hands right now and we need that. He wouldn't be a long term appointment
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for?
« Last post by SANA_DR0 on 15 minutes ago »
Go for Silva.

I'm pretty sure Silva wont be going anywhere, He's built a squad in 1 transfer window, i can't see him being at his third club in less than a year.. I'd love him to come tho..

Ancelotti is another a big no, he hates playing youngsters ;/

i'd go for Unsworth with Moyes with sprinkling of Ferguson in temp charge, maybe until January then see who we can attract, if we do well, then maybe keep them lol or stream line the trio..

then in summer or jan.. go for Silva! lol
« Last post by bluenuck on 18 minutes ago »
If we're ever going to acheive anything we need to start taking risks and stop making the obvious choice in both manger and player recruitment.

I may not fully agree on Arteta, but this ^^ is what we have to start doing. It's a must. We will never attract world class players here till we are regularly in European competitions and in the top 4-6 every season. To get to there with above average players we will need a different type of thinking manager. Someone who is willing to, for the lack of a better term, think outside the box.
« Last post by blue slug on 19 minutes ago »
The two games we've won you could argue we could of lost or drawn, we are utter garbage to watch, I've never seen us look this clueless and so devoid of a gameplan even with the likes of walker, smith and roberto in charge
« Last post by bigmanbob on 20 minutes ago »
Without wanting to sound all kopite, is it not time to let the club know how we feel? Quite how we do that is anyone's guess but whilst we all sit here moaning to our keyboards the club will think we're all fine with the situation
« Last post by brap2 on 24 minutes ago »
I wasn't too stressed during the first half, they were having a lot of the ball but we were getting into them quite well and Gueye was doing his thing but... inevitable collapse.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10