April 24, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
He's not been fully fit the last few weeks, Pep came out and said so.

Fair enough, we shall see. :)
General Football Chat / Re: John Stones
« Last post by Ross on 5 minutes ago »
Canít see him going anywhere, think Guardiola will see it as a challenge to improve him.
« Last post by Jamokachi on 7 minutes ago »
I put the grass is greener in as it always seems to be said when this sort of thing happens.

Hairy muff
« Last post by Jamokachi on 7 minutes ago »
I didn't see any evidence of it. He was still making the same mistakes with alarming regularity, and his runs out of the defensive line still always ended in conceding possession.

The team was better around him, that's all.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this, as I saw far fewer errors and far more conviction in his play.
Played well tonight, almost back to his first season standard.

I thought he was doing alright too.
« Last post by Brownie20 on 10 minutes ago »
He has. As I said in another thread, he was playing the best football of his career up until injury.

And @Brownie20 , fucking right the grass is greener at City than it was at Everton. If he does move again, the grass will be greener there too.

I put the grass is greener in as it always seems to be said when this sort of thing happens.
« Last post by Major Clanger on 11 minutes ago »
He has. As I said in another thread, he was playing the best football of his career up until injury.

I didn't see any evidence of it. He was still making the same mistakes with alarming regularity, and his runs out of the defensive line still always ended in conceding possession.

The team was better around him, that's all.
« Last post by Jamokachi on 15 minutes ago »
But he doesn't seem to have improved at all.

And @Brownie20 , fucking right the grass is greener at City than it was at Everton. If he does move again, the grass will be greener there too.
but his treatment of Stones of late is not the greatest vote of confidence.

He's not been fully fit the last few weeks, Pep came out and said so.
Do think we have to remember he is only 19.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10