June 19, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Author Topic: Leighton Baines  (Read 2966 times)

May 24, 2018, 03:36:58 AM
Reply #60

eyesalwaysblue

Not to be a broken record, but I think Mason Holgate could do quite well.  Assuming his confidence hasn't been shattered by how The Gravy Boat handled the racism incident and his nigh-banishment from the team afterwards.
How Allardyce could be blamed for that farce is beyond owt.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 24, 2018, 03:46:22 AM
Reply #61

Gash

Global Moderator
Not to be a broken record, but I think Mason Holgate could do quite well.  Assuming his confidence hasn't been shattered by how The Gravy Boat handled the racism incident and his nigh-banishment from the team afterwards.

He started a couple of games after the derby and due to an ankle injury had surgery in March which ruled him out for the rest of the season and a few games before as well.

May 24, 2018, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

Keep him.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 24, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
Reply #63

Jamokachi

Whenever I see Baines' age being reported it's always a nasty reminder of my own age. Don't think I'm ever going to make it as a footy player :(

May 24, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
Reply #64

dunkster

Leighton Baines has no intention of leaving Everton despite being linked with a move to Major League Soccer.

The Blues' left-back wants to stay at Goodison and work under the club's new manager - with Marco Silva in pole position to replace the sacked Sam Allardyce .

Baines is entering the final 12 months of his contract at Everton and was this week the subject of rumours suggesting he could be set for a summer move to LA Galaxy.

But it is believed the 33-year-old is keen to stay with his boyhood club.

Baines made 29 appearances last season, scoring three times, but had a campaign blighted by a calf injury which meant he missed 15 league games.

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 24, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
Reply #65

themilkycoffees

Whether he stays or goes, we need a new left back for the starting 11.

May 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
Reply #66

JordanianEmbassy

Leighton Baines has no intention of leaving Everton despite being linked with a move to Major League Soccer.

The Blues' left-back wants to stay at Goodison and work under the club's new manager - with Marco Silva in pole position to replace the sacked Sam Allardyce .

Baines is entering the final 12 months of his contract at Everton and was this week the subject of rumours suggesting he could be set for a summer move to LA Galaxy.

But it is believed the 33-year-old is keen to stay with his boyhood club.

Baines made 29 appearances last season, scoring three times, but had a campaign blighted by a calf injury which meant he missed 15 league games.

Is that your opinion or are you quoting something? :)

May 24, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
Reply #67

dunkster

Q
Is that your opinion or are you quoting something? :)

Quote...from echo I believe
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 24, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Reply #68

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 24, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Reply #69

dunkster

I'm all for keeping him. Into his last 12 months = worth fuck all tbh.
Better to get a very decent left back and have Baines to cover.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 25, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
Reply #70

Shogun

Administrator
Hoping Silva moves him into central midfield.

@TheRam
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

Likes...

Likes are locked

May 25, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It is actually a bit of an issue that moving on rooney and Baines decreases our ability to get on the ball and pass the ball drastically, and it was already dangerously low.

The midfield signings are going to be so important this summer. Absolutely vital we get a total ball magnet in CM.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.