December 14, 2017, 04:28:21 AM

Author Topic: The Denis Stracqualursi Fan Club  (Read 2208 times)

June 18, 2012, 09:40:38 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
An interesting link showing the bizarre nature of Argentinian football and their split championships and relegation calculations.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2012/06/argentine_title_race_is_a_spri.html

....showing the Denis' team could win the title yet be relegated at the same time (and it's nothing to do with points being docked)!

What lunatic came up with that?

deCoubertin

June 19, 2012, 03:04:53 AM
Reply #16

Toddacelli

Here we go again. Another mediocrity being afforded superstar status.
Some of us take the view that there are enough non-entities at the club with very limited ability without the need to add to them.

Look mate, chill the fuck out once in a while eh?

I never claimed he was a "superstar", only that I love him.

He displayed qualities, as a man, that are rarely seen in football today. For that, and not his lack of ability, I admire him and think he is a good role model. The things that the other players said about how hard he worked and and how happy he was and nice to have about the place all added to the picture.

I joined his fan club. You don't have to. You don't even have to comment on Stracqualursi threads if you don't want to. It's entirely up to you. Just know that this is a place of peace and love. I hope you find some soon my Blue brother. x

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 19, 2012, 04:24:05 AM
Reply #17

Big Doug

never right gaddafi had more supporters than this soft arse  lolol

June 19, 2012, 12:14:45 PM
Reply #18

christiffa25

It's quite funny the whole " Straq love thing"

But if he'd of managed more playing time I'm positive alot of the lovers would of turned on him and he would of been slated on hear for being such an average player.

But hey he worked his ass off.... I wish him well !!

June 19, 2012, 02:53:48 PM
Reply #19

sharpattack

He displayed qualities, as a man, that are rarely seen in football today. For that, and not his lack of ability, I admire him and think he is a good role model. The things that the other players said about how hard he worked and and how happy he was and nice to have about the place all added to the picture.

I joined his fan club. You don't have to. You don't even have to comment on Stracqualursi threads if you don't want to. It's entirely up to you. Just know that this is a place of peace and love. I hope you find some soon my Blue brother. x
What might they be?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

June 19, 2012, 03:10:46 PM
Reply #20

Toddacelli

Well in my opinion he stood out as someone who gave 100%, tried his best, was willing to wait until the manager gave him a chance, was willing to fight for that chance and when given it - determined not to squander it.

When he scored you could tell it meant the absolute fucking world to him and that is how I want Everton players to think and feel.

Technically as a footballer was he good enough for us? In my opinion - no. But god loves a trier and so do I and that man's name is Denis Stracqualursi!

June 19, 2012, 03:26:38 PM
Reply #21

Toddacelli

And for the record, I'm not saying that other players don't share these qualities, or that they don't exist. I'm just saying that with Denis he was open and honest and it was all laid out there for you to see.

He was, as they say, 'without guile' - it's just a shame that extended to his footballing ability too!