December 11, 2017, 06:12:47 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 61733 times)

October 16, 2017, 12:19:10 AM
Reply #1545

Ross

BBC Sport claims that Koeman said he hopes getting a point at Brighton gives the players confidence?

A point at Brighton, not United, City or Spurs but Brighton

To be fair a lot had this down as an “expected” defeat.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

deCoubertin

October 16, 2017, 12:24:38 AM
Reply #1546

Macca77

Gonna be a nasty atmosphere if we concede early on Thursday and even worse on Sunday

October 16, 2017, 12:29:23 AM
Reply #1547

Tinga

Gonna be a nasty atmosphere if we concede early on Thursday and even worse on Sunday

Will be like Kiev again.

October 16, 2017, 01:09:55 AM
Reply #1548

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He just isn't going to turn it around. We are just wasting our time by sticking with him. There's been no long term plan to improve the football we are playing, we barely have any identity on the pitch at all. It's hard to even work out what we are trying to do.

He hasn't endeared himself to the fans at all, so right now we've got a manager who doesn't like or respect the fans, who isn't getting performances or results from the team. If we stick with him this season and next and he doesn't make any progress then we will have fallen even further behind the top sides in the league. Just don't see any reasons for us to stick with him

We will almost certainly find ourselves out of both Europa league and league cup within the next 2/3 weeks and be in an even worse positon
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 16, 2017, 01:16:49 AM
Reply #1549

sam of the south

He just isn't going to turn it around. We are just wasting our time by sticking with him. There's been no long term plan to improve the football we are playing, we barely have any identity on the pitch at all. It's hard to even work out what we are trying to do.

He hasn't endeared himself to the fans at all, so right now we've got a manager who doesn't like or respect the fans, who isn't getting performances or results from the team. If we stick with him this season and next and he doesn't make any progress then we will have fallen even further behind the top sides in the league. Just don't see any reasons for us to stick with him

We will almost certainly find ourselves out of both Europa league and league cup within the next 2/3 weeks and be in an even worse positon

I was just about to post pretty much this.

I don't understand what he's trying to do on the pitch, and I don't think a lot of the players do either.

If it wasn't for Vlasic and maybe Holgate today this could've been our worst performance of the season.

Playing DCL on the left and the ineffective Rooney up top proved that he is still fond of odd tactical choices.

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 16, 2017, 01:30:57 AM
Reply #1550

eyesalwaysblue

Keep him and it's a relegation scrap,we are better than nobody at the moment.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 16, 2017, 01:57:36 AM
Reply #1551

Paddockoldie

It's worrying when he sees Vlasic as moving in to the midfield as a possibility when he's shown his ability as a wide attacking player... just stop fucking around Koeman and play to a players strength instead of changing them... I'm waiting for Pickford as a left back. Fuckin clueless cunt.

October 16, 2017, 02:00:09 AM
Reply #1552

ally2

Some reasonable points mixed with a lot of nonsense and conjecture.

October 16, 2017, 02:11:34 AM
Reply #1553

Ridge

October 16, 2017, 02:17:38 AM
Reply #1554

everton1952

Quote " so right now we've got a manager who doesn't like or respect the fans,"
What a load of shite!!! How do you know what he likes or does not like? Along with the rest of us you do not have a clue. Legitimate criticism stretching into baseless nonsense.

October 16, 2017, 02:28:30 AM
Reply #1555

AllyBlue14

Where is the nonsense and conjecture?

October 16, 2017, 02:30:23 AM
Reply #1556

AllyBlue14

I would say it's time to act when the one shred of solace you take from the prospect of defeat is that the manager might get sacked.

October 16, 2017, 02:33:59 AM
Reply #1557

everton1952

Where is the nonsense and conjecture?
Your second paragraph "so right now we've got a manager who doesn't like or respect the fans". That is blatant nonsense and conjecture.

October 16, 2017, 02:37:07 AM
Reply #1558

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

This is how I want to be remembered when I die (of this cold that I've got)
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 16, 2017, 02:39:21 AM
Reply #1559

ally2

This is how I want to be remembered when I die (of this cold that I've got)

Haha!  Me too