August 18, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

Author Topic: Do we have a better side than Leicester?  (Read 1765 times)

July 17, 2017, 03:00:03 PM
Reply #30

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Loved reading them last few posts.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

deCoubertin

July 17, 2017, 03:11:25 PM
Reply #31

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Everton are bobbins and they'll continue to to be bobbins as long as they've got that frankly awful, miserable crowd turning up to every game.

Half of these signings will wonder why they bothered joining after half a season of no atmosphere, moaning, booing and crying at even the slightest hint of a poor performance.

More fool Gylfi tbh. He could be a major player here and at Everton he'll just be another bit-part player playing under a moody, boring cock of a manager (who will leave next summer when they don't win the league after spending big) in front of shit fans.

That's us told then.

Surprised to hear anybody say we boo our players though. Cause you can only hear that in a 2 meter area at the back of the lower bullens.

July 17, 2017, 03:28:14 PM
Reply #32

Macca77

Gutted, wish we all had them clapper things that they have at home games, they create such a good atmosphere and don't make them look sad at all.....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:29:49 PM by Macca77 »

July 17, 2017, 03:32:09 PM
Reply #33

charlatan

Gutted, wish we all had them clapper things that they have at home games, they create such a good atmosphere and don't make them look sad at all.....

They need them, it's difficult to clap when you have six fingers on each hand

July 17, 2017, 05:02:11 PM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How can you say that based on something you've read when he's been a manager for a grand total of a few months and achieved fuck all?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You had a nightmare there.

July 17, 2017, 08:44:33 PM
Reply #35

Optimistic Blue

*WE* probably got a better squad on paper but considering most of our play next year is going to go through Rooney must close the gap a bit
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:50:11 PM by Optimistic Blue »
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

July 17, 2017, 08:46:29 PM
Reply #36

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Probably got a better squad on paper but considering most of our play next year is going to go through Rooney must close the gap a bit

Messed me up that.

You're either saying they have a better squad, but us playing through Rooney means we will close the gap in terms of quality.
Or
We have the better squad, but us playing through Rooney will degrade us and close the gap in terms of quality.

Both are definitely, massively wide of the mark.

July 17, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
Reply #37

Optimistic Blue

Messed me up that.

You're either saying they have a better squad, but us playing through Rooney means we will close the gap in terms of quality.
Or
We have the better squad, but us playing through Rooney will degrade us and close the gap in terms of quality.

Both are definitely, massively wide of the mark.

HA! Yes a bit ambiguous on the grammar side, i meant the latter. I have edited the original post to avoid any confusion in the future. x
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

July 17, 2017, 08:59:16 PM
Reply #38

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Don't they want to sign McCarthy to improve their team? He will be lucky to make our bench this season

July 17, 2017, 09:45:57 PM
Reply #39

stirlingblue

oPickford was already last season better than Schmeichel.

Not sure about that, Schmeichel is already a very good keeper and Pickford is still about potential.

July 17, 2017, 10:36:08 PM
Reply #40

D15TIN

There's one or two from their side i'd take, there isnt a huge difference I suppose. We have the better side, some of that is total bollocks though drinkwater & ndidi over schneiderlin and gana? Jesus.

July 18, 2017, 05:39:24 AM
Reply #41

Toddacelli

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You had a nightmare there.

Cracked me up reading that! Also reminded me of...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 18, 2017, 05:42:09 AM
Reply #42

ally2

I remember when Leicester were playing Atletico Madrid at home and radio 5 were saying how the Madrid payers found it hilarious that the Leicester coach was really called Shakespeare.

July 18, 2017, 05:47:45 AM
Reply #43

Major Clanger

That's us told then.

Surprised to hear anybody say we boo our players though. Cause you can only hear that in a 2 meter area at the back of the lower bullens.

Yeah, let's get some of them clapping sticks and show them what true football support sounds like.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 18, 2017, 06:13:43 AM
Reply #44

blob

ask a silly question...