October 18, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun signs - Confirmed by the club  (Read 21987 times)

April 06, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Reply #315

Waltzer

If DCL learns how to get himself into goalscoring positions and find the back of the net, we’ll have a real talent on our hands.

So we have to teach him how to become a striker!!? :)

April 06, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
Reply #316

Tinga

DCL shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven to be honest, we should be looking for much more.

April 10, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
Reply #317

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So we have to teach him how to become a striker!!? :)

Yes

DCL shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven to be honest, we should be looking for much more.

3rd choice next year would be sound, as long as we have Tosun and another who is top 10 standard (if Tosun is).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 10, 2018, 04:49:56 AM
Reply #318

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think we can all stop the Jelavic comparisons.

He's clearly got a lot more to his game.

He was feeding off scraps at the weekend and making something out of nothing.

Got a superb touch and appreciation of the players around him. Showed some great awareness to try and lay that header on to Coleman.

April 10, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
Reply #319

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think we can all stop the Jelavic comparisons.

He's clearly got a lot more to his game.

He was feeding off scraps at the weekend and making something out of nothing.

Got a superb touch and appreciation of the players around him. Showed some great awareness to try and lay that header on to Coleman.

Not as convinced, like the look of him but need to see more prem minutes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 10, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
Reply #320

Lxxx

I'd like to see any striker we bring in to challenge DCL and Tosun have some proper pace so we can rediscover the ability to play on the counter attack again. Fed up of seeing painfully slow build up and balls played in to feet all the time.

April 10, 2018, 04:36:51 PM
Reply #322

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 10, 2018, 08:41:24 PM
Reply #324

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

April 11, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
Reply #325

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will see the best of him with a quick partner up front. In the first half on Saturday there was a beautiful little flick on by Cenk into Rooney's path but he wasn't quick enough to get on to it.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 11, 2018, 03:12:27 AM
Reply #326

Toffee1

I think we will see the best of him with a quick partner up front. In the first half on Saturday there was a beautiful little flick on by Cenk into Rooney's path but he wasn't quick enough to get on to it.

Thought he worked really hard on Saturday and he does have a nice understanding of the game. Pre-season and better manager will help him and the team immensely.

April 11, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
Reply #327

Paddockoldie

April 11, 2018, 03:21:00 PM
Reply #328

Hawkandro

https://twitter.com/Turkish_Futbol1/status/983981244391284736

This... is about as underwhelming a transfer story as I can think of.

A 28yo DM who Leeds United want. Yeah... I'll pass, thanks.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.