October 19, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Arsenal  (Read 37926 times)

November 14, 2010, 10:48:17 PM
Reply #240

everton.chris

David Moyes

"Overall I can't have any complaints. One or two decisions could have gone the other way but it didn't go for us. You make your own luck and we didn't do enough to make some luck. I don't think either team were at their best but we never really got hold of the game and we weren't able to generate an atmosphere inside the ground which we normally do."

Yep because we were shit.  Note that when the team looked arsed in the last ten minutes the atmosphere was fantastic.

Being arsed in the last 10 minutes is not good enough, when 2-0 down against a team of the quality of Arsenal and only 10 minutes left leaves a massive question, why can we only play when we are a losing with only minutes to spare, it might have worked against Bolton, but against Arsenal it is not gong to happen, the Man Utd game was a one off which has now gone to prove. For FS start a game off and finish like we do when we are losing with only minutes to go, basically put in a 90 minute performance
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

November 14, 2010, 10:49:01 PM
Reply #241

ilikebrunettes

Yet again we are in a relegation scrap come December. 2 years running.

Fucking joke
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

November 14, 2010, 10:52:02 PM
Reply #242

kunal32

Fucking joke

I wouldn't go that far but I think people need a reality check that we really are an average team with an average manager. We are skint and nothing will change in the near future. We should all realise that 8th will be around position we will finish. Lets all be realistic rather than setting stupid targets which we will never fulfill.

November 14, 2010, 10:52:38 PM
Reply #243

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Fucking joke

Yet we have an amazing second half to the season, finish mid table and everyone pats Moyes on the back for a job well done.

This squad isn't performing how it should be and hasn't for quite some time, only one man can take the blame for that.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 14, 2010, 10:53:48 PM
Reply #244

cantoffee

Fucking joke

We are not in a relegation scrap, this forum becomes a hotbed for retarded statements after losses now.

November 14, 2010, 10:59:00 PM
Reply #245

.Rimbo.

Yet we have an amazing second half to the season, finish mid table and everyone pats Moyes on the back for a job well done.

This squad isn't performing how it should be and hasn't for quite some time, only one man can take the blame for that.

Do YoU WaNt sMiFf bAk LiD? CuZ WeEl gT ReLeG8d If We SaK MoYeZzZz <3 <3 <3

November 14, 2010, 11:11:42 PM
Reply #246

ilikebrunettes

We are not in a relegation scrap, this forum becomes a hotbed for retarded statements after losses now.

2 points off the bottom 3. What are we then?
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

November 14, 2010, 11:13:03 PM
Reply #247

bedfordtoffee

It is a strange old league... we could be in bottom three by next sunday night.
Bedfordblueboy

November 14, 2010, 11:21:55 PM
Reply #248

charlatan

Hmm, anyone worried about our next game given the way our opponents are performing right now on sky ;)

November 14, 2010, 11:31:59 PM
Reply #249

nomorechang

RIP
We were beaten by the best team we have faced all season , Sometimes you have to accept that our opponents were better on the day .. We werent helped by the fact Arteta was awful , the ref gave every 50/50 decision to them and it was neccesary to take Johnny off before he was sent off and Jack is not up to speed yet . Arsenal would have beaten anyone today , they played really well ..and yet we still might have gotten something out of that game today if their keeper was as shit as everyone thinks he is .. we lost to a very good team .. .get over it , it happens
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 14, 2010, 11:35:57 PM
Reply #250

everton.chris

I wouldn't go that far but I think people need a reality check that we really are an average team with an average manager. We are skint and nothing will change in the near future. We should all realise that 8th will be around position we will finish. Lets all be realistic rather than setting stupid targets which we will never fulfill.

You have said what i have been saying for ages and have been berated for saying. At the end of the day, we either need someone to take over this club with a massive investment, or just settle for being an average team, finishing in a mid to below place in the league and a trophy cabinet that will not be replenished for along long time, sadly money talks and we are dumb

November 14, 2010, 11:37:40 PM
Reply #251

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yes Arteta was awful 2day and hasnt been himself the past couple of games.Hes just having a bad spell,everyone on here will soon be calling his name when hes not in the team.He is still our most Influential  player in my opinion.

November 14, 2010, 11:38:57 PM
Reply #252

Tony hibberts right foot

2 points off the bottom 3. What are we then?

4 points off 5th and the european places?

Its that tight a couple of wins and you soon move up the table.

November 14, 2010, 11:49:27 PM
Reply #253

everton.chris

Yes Arteta was awful 2day and hasnt been himself the past couple of games.Hes just having a bad spell,everyone on here will soon be calling his name when hes not in the team.He is still our most Influential  player in my opinion.

Agreed, we have have players especially Arteta that we rely on week in week out and is pure class and when he has a bad spell once in a blue moon people slag him off, but the same people cannot see the wood from the trees with Osman who is shite most of the time and when he has one half decent game put on their rose tinted glasses and proclaim him awesome. Arteta has been one of out most influential players over the past few seasons, we can afford to lose players of the "quality" of Osman, Arteta we cannot, so the idiots who are slagging off Arteta, wake up and smell the roses, better to have someone who has a few off days rather than someone who has an off day nearly every week

November 14, 2010, 11:50:06 PM
Reply #254

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
bad performance today imo, dont get saha at all
Simply simply lovely