Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 80411 times)

October 28, 2017, 09:45:48 PM
Reply #540

Rodenplav64

Why do people always say this?!

Because most internet warriors would say fuck all too his face .

deCoubertin

October 28, 2017, 09:48:23 PM
Reply #541

Ross

Just heard the Huddersfield Town guy is Klopp's BFF of 25 years.  HARD.  PASS.

They’ve only got wives because same sex marriage was frowned upon 25 years ago..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 28, 2017, 09:58:54 PM
Reply #542

BlueBeagle

Bellew is living what alot of us can only dream of, he probably can't believe it either. He's been massively fortunate, but we all know what Del boy used to say (Rodneys brother, not Dereck Chisora)

You don't win 3 ABA titles as an amateur and a world title as a pro by being fortunate.

October 28, 2017, 10:21:40 PM
Reply #543

KoemansNumberTens

Because most internet warriors would say fuck all too his face .

Is that the test? If you think someone is a bit of a dick you should shout it at them in the street? Doesn't seem very civilised

October 28, 2017, 10:32:20 PM
Reply #544

Coyb12

Is that the test? If you think someone is a bit of a dick you should shout it at them in the street? Doesn't seem very civilised
Neither is calling people Gobshites.

October 28, 2017, 10:55:04 PM
Reply #545

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gone off Marco silva after losing to stoke at home.

Worst team in the league Stoke mate.

October 28, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
Reply #546

KoemansNumberTens

I think people have opinions on folk all the time that they wouldn't share with them if they happened to meet. I don't like Katie price. I wouldn't tell her to her face either and I suspect I'd probably beat her in a fight

You must get yourself in a lot of trouble if you feel the need to share all your opinions on people. Either that or you're an incredibly loving boy 

October 28, 2017, 11:43:20 PM
Reply #547

Coyb12

I think people have opinions on folk all the time that they wouldn't share with them if they happened to meet. I don't like Katie price. I wouldn't tell her to her face either and I suspect I'd probably beat her in a fight

You must get yourself in a lot of trouble if you feel the need to share all your opinions on people. Either that or you're an incredibly loving boy
I don't get in to trouble at all matey but then I don't call people Gobshites male or females it's a nasty word,but then as you say you wouldn't say it to people's faces.

October 28, 2017, 11:54:23 PM
Reply #548

gizzblue

Unless of course they're a kopite, then you are excused.
Naturally .

October 29, 2017, 12:05:56 AM
Reply #549

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
You don't win 3 ABA titles as an amateur and a world title as a pro by being fortunate.

No you don't, but many ABA champions havent made a dent in the Pro game. As a pro he's dropped on, and good luck to him. I'm a Bellew fan. He was a great amateur, but for some reason decided to go pro at light heavy, and not heavy, which is where he had success as an amateur.

But if he went back down to Cruiser now he would be smashed pieces by Gassiev, Breidis etc. and would be absolutely mauled by Usyk (who would probably give the top heavyweights in the world a run foe their money) I doubt he would even be top 5 down there now? Not to mention the younger ones coming in. He knows this, he's not stupid.

Again his defence against BJ Flores, probably struggle to make the top 15 in the world.

Look at Haye, even though I predicted he would win, he got the biggest stroke of luck he will ever have in that fight. However I do think we will see a lighter more dangerous Bellew in December.

Anyway, there's a boxing thread...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:18:26 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 29, 2017, 12:46:41 AM
Reply #550

KoemansNumberTens

I don't get in to trouble at all matey but then I don't call people Gobshites male or females it's a nasty word,but then as you say you wouldn't say it to people's faces.

If you think gobshite is a nasty insult then you're extremely delicate.

October 29, 2017, 01:12:53 AM
Reply #551

Coyb12

Quote from: KoemansNumberTens link=topic=94834.msg1374042#msg1374042 date=1509 212801
If you think gobshite is a nasty insult then you're extremely delicate.
Calling someone  a gobshite is an insult,if you don't think it is nip into the brick next time you go the game if you do an try it with someone in there.

October 29, 2017, 01:14:25 AM
Reply #552

The Analog Kid

Calling someone  a gobshite is an insult,if you don't think it is nip into the brick next time you go the game if you do an try it with someone in there.

Kopites don’t drink in The Brick

Looks like I’ve upset a couple of Sheila’s in this thread anyway.

October 29, 2017, 01:16:44 AM
Reply #553

Coyb12

Kopites don’t drink in The Brick

Looks like I’ve upset a couple of Sheila’s in this thread anyway.
They do I known a few,and you haven't got the capability to upset me sweetheart.

October 29, 2017, 01:17:44 AM
Reply #554

Mayor Farnum

Didn't know anyone had used the term gobshite in about twenty years.