January 21, 2019, 09:57:16 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 18 minutes ago »
If people want him out, just say it. Have the courage of your convictions. Dressing things up in this half arsed, euphemistic language is pretty lame.

I don’t. We can’t afford to (more in terms of stability than money) I think if he wasn’t coming after such instability manager wise I probably would though. I think he’s probably not a good appointment
We have to stick with him and hope things change though
« Last post by Bluedylan on 32 minutes ago »
If people want him out, just say it. Have the courage of your convictions. Dressing things up in this half arsed, euphemistic language is pretty lame.
Can’t see anything but Liverpool winning it now. Both them and  city look like they’ll win pretty much every game now so the 4 points will be too much to make up

City missing a late pen against them. A late equaliser against Chelsea. Us losing in injury time. Them lucky moments have probably won them the title
The Everton Forum / Re: Millwall v Everton
« Last post by D15TIN on 47 minutes ago »
----------Pickford
Coleman Zouma Mina Digne
--Sigurdsson Gana Gomes
--Lookman DCL Richarlison

Not against Baines/Bernard/Davies starting though

Must win, at least keep this season remotely interesting.

2-1 Everton
hes a good enough player that he should be playing somewhere

not sure who really should be hating him - he put his leg in a spot to be broken to stop a team from scoring on Everton

its arguable whether or not he should be playing for us but hating on him seems wrong to me
The Everton Forum / Re: Michy Batshuayi
« Last post by dekko on 1 hour ago »
Not doing well in Spain? Only legends do well in Spain, ask Sandro a few years ago.
We'll probably just end up drawing with City in a couple of weeks  ::)

Somehow losing against City won’t feel quite so bad.
« Last post by Lxxx on 1 hour ago »
I'm assuming they weren't his players at Hull and Watford but it seemed ok for us to judge him on the brief jobs he did there.

Yes. It's always a bit of a false argument this one. How many managers hang around enough at clubs for long enough, or even get the resources, to clear out a whole squad and remodel it entirely to their own desires.   
The Everton Forum / Re: Millwall v Everton
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 1 hour ago »
This is a winnable game.

We’re 3 pts off 7th which will probably get a EL space.

Our aims at the start season are still there to play for.

I know the years grind you down but we should still be positive about what we might be able to do. 

I would like to see us in Europe again, but don't think we are ready for the challenge/extra matches yet.  So will be something of a blessing in disguise to finish 8-10 (I just pray for top half so people don't lose their heads).
The Everton Forum / Re: Michy Batshuayi
« Last post by School of Science on 1 hour ago »
Silva for me has to prove that we are making progress with what he's got rather than fix plasters over the holes like Allardyce did last December. I'd rather wait and get the right targets if possible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10