October 23, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Author Topic: Which 3 teams can we finish above?  (Read 3400 times)

November 26, 2017, 09:19:26 PM
Read 3400 times

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Not who are we better than, as right now it's nobody. This is probably the list of relegation candidates:

Huddersfield
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Stoke
Everton
West Brom
West Ham
Swansea
Crystal Palace

Of those, the only ones we've played that we sorta held our own against was:

Stoke

Of the rest, the ones that have similar rot, little fight, basically also don't look like much of a team:

Swansea
Maybe Newcastle. They have a half decent manager at least.

I'd say those would be the three we have a chance of finishing above if nothing changes. That's kinda clutching at straws though.

We're going to need a hell of a January window. As good as the summer one was bad.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:20:31 PM by blueToffee »

November 26, 2017, 09:27:18 PM
Reply #1

Mayor Farnum

If Swansea are one place either side of us come the end of the season we'll be down.

November 26, 2017, 09:27:46 PM
Reply #2

The Analog Kid

Being one of the most pessimistic of fans Iím resigned to the fact that there isnít any at the mo.

Itís obvious the problem didnít just lie with Koeman, this whole thing is rotten to the core.

November 26, 2017, 09:28:44 PM
Reply #3

Robioto

As things stand right now, we are the worst team in the league.

November 26, 2017, 09:30:14 PM
Reply #4

Gary1878

We are currently the worst team in the league, and if we donít start getting things sorted very quickly and bring in some recruits in January, we will be relegated.

November 26, 2017, 09:36:24 PM
Reply #5

everton1952

3 obvious ones will be Cardiff, Sheff Utd and Villa.

November 26, 2017, 09:41:02 PM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
Not much point in discussing in November.

Things change quickly in football.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 26, 2017, 09:46:11 PM
Reply #7

GoodisonPk

Not much point in discussing in November.

Things change quickly in football.

I think most are thinking this though. There is not any other team that is worse than us. I can't believe I just wrote that.

November 26, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
Reply #8

TheTone

Sunderland
Burton Albion
Bolton

Just about like

November 26, 2017, 09:51:19 PM
Reply #9

74Blue

We are currently the worst performing side in the PL by some distance. There's no urgency, we are making the same basic mistakes at the back time and time again, and have a forward line that is almost completely impotent. We are playing with not one, but two defensive midfielders that allow players to pass by them at will. We are a complete fucking shambles!

November 26, 2017, 09:52:58 PM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
I think most are thinking this though. There is not any other team that is worse than us. I can't believe I just wrote that.

The four teams below us must be?

We'll have a new manager soon and for better or worse, things will change.

Depending on which direction we go (Silva/Dyche/Howe/Allardyce) then its impossible (and pointless) to discuss which teams are worse than us at the moment.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 26, 2017, 09:55:21 PM
Reply #11

Macca77

November 26, 2017, 09:55:24 PM
Reply #12

74Blue

Depending on which direction we go (Silva/Dyche/Howe/Allardyce) then its impossible (and pointless) to discuss which teams are worse than us at the moment.

It really isn't.
We could appoint fucking God and he would struggle to get that pile of shit performing to an acceptable standard.
It's quite simple. We are fucking shite!

November 26, 2017, 10:18:08 PM
Reply #13

GoodisonPk

Not overly disagreeing and haven't seen much of Swansea but palace now look alive, west brom are gritty we simply look dead all over the park.

November 27, 2017, 01:47:51 AM
Reply #14

KoemansNumberTens

Must they be? surely over 13 games form and luck play a reasonable part. I think our performances have been far worse than our results and over a longer period results tend to equal performances. We've had so many lucky results this season