December 11, 2017, 01:48:17 PM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 32357 times)

April 09, 2016, 11:34:34 PM
Reply #420

Lxxx

What's your thoughts on us being 14th?

Don't indulge him.

April 09, 2016, 11:34:50 PM
Reply #421

charlatan

Abject depressing shite again.  Watching us is an utter chore

April 09, 2016, 11:35:39 PM
Reply #422

everton1952

It is shite, but let us not pretend we might go down this season. There is no chance of that. The real risk is next season and if Bill/Moshira allows him another season then tighten your seatbelts.

April 09, 2016, 11:37:29 PM
Reply #423

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Proper mid table clash that.

Crap again.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 09, 2016, 11:37:55 PM
Reply #424

bluenuck

It is shite, but let us not pretend we might go down this season. There is no chance of that. The real risk is next season and if Bill/Moshira allows him another season then tighten your seatbelts.

I thought it would take 2 more seasons.

But I've changed my mind. We will be in for a rough season next year if he's still around.

April 09, 2016, 11:39:19 PM
Reply #425

Ross

What's your thoughts on us being 14th?

I think we should be doing better clearly.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 09, 2016, 11:43:02 PM
Reply #426

Lxxx

I think we should be doing better clearly.

Unreal.

April 09, 2016, 11:44:02 PM
Reply #427

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Proper mid table clash that.

Crap again.

Against poor individuals this time though.

Really should have pushed on to a win in the second half.

They had a good shape and plan for the first 60 mins but their level dropped after that.

I'm struggling to see what we're trying to do.

Without getting into it all again here, Baines did describe it accurately in what he said last weekend.

No chances in the box outside of rebounds, barely any coordinated moves etc.

April 09, 2016, 11:53:55 PM
Reply #428

Corinthian

:Horse: :Horse:
Just to clear things up we need 4 more points from the remaining 7 games to avoid relegation.

That's just fine then, thank fuck we're not having a bad season...  :Horse:

April 09, 2016, 11:56:52 PM
Reply #429

Fern

Unreal.

Either this guy is a Kopite on a long term wind up or he's sending messages from a mental asylum.

April 09, 2016, 11:59:49 PM
Reply #430

Lxxx

Either this guy is a Kopite on a long term wind up or he's sending messages from a mental asylum.

Or he is Dennis Lawrence

April 10, 2016, 12:13:37 AM
Reply #431

Klown-Shoes

straightjackets.

April 10, 2016, 12:36:14 AM
Reply #432

Waltzer

Trying to see things from the view point of the pro Martinez fans, surely a draw is a good result and as Martinez said in his press conference it was 'a complete performance' that must be really good, surely?

April 10, 2016, 12:42:55 AM
Reply #433

Thom

Administrator
Against poor individuals this time though.

Really should have pushed on to a win in the second half.

They had a good shape and plan for the first 60 mins but their level dropped after that.

I'm struggling to see what we're trying to do.

Without getting into it all again here, Baines did describe it accurately in what he said last weekend.

No chances in the box outside of rebounds, barely any coordinated moves etc.

There's only two moves that we put together that you could call 'exciting' - the one on 8 minutes that saw Barkley's cross to Deulofeu cut out, after some neat one touch passing, and then the one that led to Lukaku backheeling to Lennon to fire at goal.

Of course, we had chances to score (Mirallas fk, Lukaku rebound, Lennon's two chances and Deulofeu low cross that was cut out) but it's not good enough for a team that is, apparently, set up to attack.

39 points from 31 league matches. How anyone can defend that is baffling.

April 10, 2016, 12:45:35 AM
Reply #434

School of Science

Truly awful display have no confidence in where our next " win" is going to come from, our passing and tackling are abysmal. As well as Martinez going, do we need a cull as well ? No rhyme or reason to our play at all, the only progress on show were the banners in the crowd.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15