September 24, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Yes.
111 (24.1%)
No.
80 (17.4%)
Will wait to see what happens with the new management position.
89 (19.3%)
He's already on his bike and he's off.
181 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 461

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 39702 times)

December 16, 2017, 01:59:16 AM
Reply #300

School of Science

I think he's a bit of a snide cunt, hasn't done anything on social media the whole time he's been injured like say Bolasie then suddenly he wants to communicate like he's one of us again just in case he gets a game !

Think when he's saying the likes of "Soon" and has given an update and photograph of his injury, he's just letting Spurs/ Chelsea and the like he's over his injury, get yer bids in lads.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 16, 2017, 03:04:27 PM
Reply #301

Martip

I think he's a bit of a snide cunt, hasn't done anything on social media the whole time he's been injured like say Bolasie then suddenly he wants to communicate like he's one of us again just in case he gets a game !
Agreed. I'd add to this that he's thick as shit and gets manipulated by his agent also.

The way he has conducted himself over the last year has been really poor especially considering he's at his boyhood club who got him where he is today.

Imo he's been running the clock down in order for a payday and not saying anything to try and stay under the radar. Shitty move from a player with no brain or morals.

December 16, 2017, 04:31:21 PM
Reply #302

KoemansNumberTens

I think he's a shitbag. How can he turn up every day and yet no one be right sure what his intentions are in the longer term. Hear nothing off him for months on social media (which is fine) and then when he realises he might actually have to play for us again he's posting messages of support before games. He needs to grow a pair of balls and just come out and say he's leaving. Though if he had mental strength he'd be twice the player he actually is

December 16, 2017, 04:37:43 PM
Reply #303

montanatoffeefan

...he's just letting Spurs/ Chelsea and the like he's over his injury, get yer bids in lads.

The way he's acting like such a cunt, seems more like he's auditioning for Arsenal.
Everton forever.

December 22, 2017, 08:12:48 PM
Reply #304

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 22, 2017, 08:17:44 PM
Reply #305

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sam still has no idea what he's doing according to the press conference.

Shame we're wasting so much money paying for a player who is giving nothing back.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

December 22, 2017, 08:56:28 PM
Reply #306

School of Science

Sam still has no idea what he's doing according to the press conference.

Shame we're wasting so much money paying for a player who is giving nothing back.

I think everyone has a very good idea what he wants to do by now, he's had months to sign a contract and hasn't yet and has told no one of his intentions. Didn't Sam say he was going to talk to Ross when He was first made manager, yet now Sam is saying he still doesn't know what Barkley is doing, that's stretching it a bit ! Finch Farm must be an awfully big place.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 22, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
Reply #307

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think everyone has a very good idea what he wants to do by now, he's had months to sign a contract and hasn't yet and has told no one of his intentions. Didn't Sam say he was going to talk to Ross when He was first made manager, yet now Sam is saying he still doesn't know what Barkley is doing, that's stretching it a bit ! Finch Farm must be an awfully big place.

I imagine Sam and Ross talking and Ross being like a spoilt 13 year old teenage boy. Sam asks what's going on, you staying or going, and Ross with his head down mumbling, I dunno. Sam asks again, Ross runs away crying complaining that everyone's on his back and it's not fair.

So Sam still has no idea what the kid's thinking.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

December 22, 2017, 09:06:56 PM
Reply #308

blue1948

I imagine Sam and Ross talking and Ross being like a spoilt 13 year old teenage boy. Sam asks what's going on, you staying or going, and Ross with his head down mumbling, I dunno. Sam asks again, Ross runs away crying complaining that everyone's on his back and it's not fair.

So Sam still has no idea what the kid's thinking.
Was that supposed to be funny? Just want to know ! No offence humour is very personal

December 22, 2017, 09:27:53 PM
Reply #309

Shogun

Administrator
Hopefully Spurs recent slip down the tables might make Ross re-evaluate what he wants.

Genuinely convinced they're the only side he wants to go to because of the Pochettino factor.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 22, 2017, 09:29:19 PM
Reply #310

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Was that supposed to be funny? Just want to know ! No offence humour is very personal

No, it's just the way the whole thing is coming off. Plus I'm dealing with a moody 13 year old right now.

December 22, 2017, 09:33:44 PM
Reply #311

Lxxx

I'd really like to see his dribbling/passing skills in this midfield, preferably from a deeper position. We're crying out for another player who can carry us forward through the middle. We could line up something like:

DM: Gana
CM: Rooney
CM: Barkley

Shame we probably won't get to see anything like that.

His inability/unwillingness to track back, tackle and do the dirty stuff will always be his downfall. To get away with neglecting that side of the game you need to be delivering at the other end on a consistent basis and I don't think he has it in him to be the player that can be called upon when needed. Of course he may prove me wrong in a new environment and make me eat my words.

December 22, 2017, 10:03:16 PM
Reply #312

everton1952

I would love to see him get a run of games with Sammy Lee barking at him.  It could give him the chance of the fresh start he needs, away from all the negativity surrounding him  Or perhaps he does not have the personality to overcome difficulties and put things behind him, in which case he would likely be a bad acquisition for someone else to waste their efforts on.  Just maybe he wants to leave the city for non-footballing reasons anyway. The silence about him and from him is not helping much.

December 22, 2017, 10:03:43 PM
Reply #313

blue1948

His inability/unwillingness to track back, tackle and do the dirty stuff will always be his downfall. To get away with neglecting that side of the game you need to be delivering at the other end on a consistent basis and I don't think he has it in him to be the player that can be called upon when needed. Of course he may prove me wrong in a new environment and make me eat my words.
I feel the same and would love to eat humble pie over Ross .

December 22, 2017, 10:30:38 PM
Reply #314

BlueForYou

He's a luxury player - love luxury players, but.......................... .

..................all well and good if they perform consistently - and Ross hasn't

Loved Le Tissier - luxurious!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick