July 20, 2018, 04:34:46 AM

Author Topic: Lyon v Everton  (Read 21263 times)

November 03, 2017, 03:25:54 AM
Reply #705

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I've just said,there will not be a new stadium on the dock.

Obviously didn't mean to like that although I did almost laugh my cock off at the stupidity of the post, so your source of this info that "you heard"  voices in your head yeah ?

November 03, 2017, 03:39:51 AM
Reply #706

Coyb12

Obviously didn't mean to like that although I did almost laugh my cock off at the stupidity of the post, so your source of this info that "you heard"  voices in your head yeah ?
Who doesn't hear voices in their head it's normal... isn't it.Time will tell.

November 03, 2017, 03:44:13 AM
Reply #707

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I agree but I don't think Mirallas is that player anymore. Whether it's the legs or his game has regressed too much but he's a player who only ever faces the game now, not going the other way.
I don't think Sig is the energetic player for that either. He looks a lot less mobile than he did at Swansea for some reason, which for a lad who should be in his prime is slightly worrying.

I think the issue comes solely down to poor recruitment. Maybe between Walsh and Koeman they thought that Sandro could be the Mane in the Mirallas' position. Which even if it were true still leaves gaping holes in other areas of the pitch though.

Yes doesnít have to be those particular players, just examples.

Re Sandro weíve got to try an get him going.

On massive money and only 22.

November 03, 2017, 03:45:52 AM
Reply #708

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Who doesn't hear voices in their head it's normal... isn't it.Time will tell.

Nah, sorry kid. If you've heard something and you've hinted at it on here you've got to have the courage of your convictions to say what you've heard. If not, then you have to expect to be called out on things. If you're wrong (as I have been when given information about info regarding Welsh players or players at Welsh clubs) you can always apologise.

So come on then - why won't we have a new stadium in the docks?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 03, 2017, 03:48:05 AM
Reply #709

everton1952

I am sure Sandro would get going if you put him on the pitch. The question is would he be any use at all? Almost certainly not as first Koeman and now Unsworth do not give him a look in. He must be awful if he is behind Sigurdsson and DCL in the pecking order. Ditto Klassen.

November 03, 2017, 03:49:56 AM
Reply #710

everton1952

Same as the stadium.
That is sensational news. Can you back it up? Has Moshiri gone then. Do tell.

November 03, 2017, 03:52:06 AM
Reply #711

Macca77

November 03, 2017, 04:04:30 AM
Reply #712

Coyb12

Nah, sorry kid. If you've heard something and you've hinted at it on here you've got to have the courage of your convictions to say what you've heard. If not, then you have to expect to be called out on things. If you're wrong (as I have been when given information about info regarding Welsh players or players at Welsh clubs) you can always apologise.

[/quote  Money.

November 03, 2017, 04:08:46 AM
Reply #713

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

[/quote  Money.
So we have no money?
How do you know?

Moshiri seems to be well backed and have a few bob and the council seemed to have weighed in so what's happened?
Simply simply lovely

November 03, 2017, 04:10:04 AM
Reply #714

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíll believe in that fucking stadium when Iím sat in it moaning my arse off.

Canít believe the faith some people have in this club.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 03, 2017, 04:14:37 AM
Reply #715

Coyb12

Presses from the front.

Supports his full back both offensively and defensively.

Links with the players around him.

Gives us much needed balance.

Gets us up the pitch.
Does he fuck,he is woeful,attacking non existent, absolute liability.

November 03, 2017, 04:15:49 AM
Reply #716

Coyb12

Presses from the front.

Supports his full back both offensively and defensively.

Links with the players around him.

Gives us much needed balance.

Gets us up the pitch.
Does he fuck,he is woeful,attacking non existent, absolute liability.[quote author=everton1952 link=topic=94891.msg1378056#msg1378056 date=1509659

November 03, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Reply #717

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Does he fuck,he is woeful,attacking non existent, absolute liability.

He's probably the most reliable player in the squad.

Fair enough you don't rate him as a player but to say he's a liability is nonsense.

November 03, 2017, 04:23:00 AM
Reply #718

Jamokachi

He doesnt know anything, he's just a miserable cunt.

November 03, 2017, 04:25:12 AM
Reply #719

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He doesnt know anything, he's just a miserable cunt.

I just feel like calling out the bullshitters at the moment
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: