January 21, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce open to Everton talks  (Read 16464 times)

November 06, 2017, 05:42:18 PM
Reply #165

Macca77

Why the Allardyce hate? Evertonians are bad football snobs even though we've won fuck all since 95.

Yet yous want managers who have got teams relegated to take over you could'nt make it up.

Allardyce is a good stop gap till a manager is available to take us to the next level.

Because we're better than him, he is an awful manager who has achieved absolutely nothing in his career, his brand of football is horrible to watch and he will be hated here

Oh and just because he's never been relegated doesn't make him a good manager.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:43:59 PM by Macca77 »

November 06, 2017, 05:45:38 PM
Reply #166

ynotd

Because we're better than him, he is an awful manager who has achieved absolutely nothing in his career, his brand is football is horrible to watch and he will be hated here

Oh and just because he's never been relegated doesn't make him a good manager.

and theres the snobbery I was on about how are we better than him? He's managed England ffs he knows more about the game than you so why if your opinion the be all and end all?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:49:56 PM by ynotd »

November 06, 2017, 05:45:47 PM
Reply #167

Robioto

This really is depressing...

- Possibly Alardyce as manager
- Owner being looked into for shady dealings
- Two senior, experienced players sent home from training
- Awful recruitment in the summer has left us with no balance and no striker

At least we won yesterday. But this is not a good situation, if you had told me this back in July I would have laughed at you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:48:53 PM by Robioto »

November 06, 2017, 05:46:31 PM
Reply #168

everton1952

I didn't say I want dyche either. I want us to show some ambition and not get a defence/relegation expert or another flash in the pan prem manager.
We won last night, but assuming you were there to see it, what did you see which would attract any top manager? What manager do you recommend out of the top drawer who would come running to make this Everton into a top team? We need a short term steady-the-boat type to get us to mid table or higher, and go for a good manager next May. This shambles of a squad requires emergency attention.

November 06, 2017, 05:48:03 PM
Reply #169

GoodisonPk

Yeah there are other humans and not necessarily football managers I would pick before allardyce.

November 06, 2017, 05:49:07 PM
Reply #170

ynotd

I'm reading shit loads of moaning but nobody is offering alternatives at the end of the day the board will appoint who they want not what a load of forum pundits who think they speak the majority of all evertonians who never go the game buffering stream gazers

November 06, 2017, 05:50:16 PM
Reply #171

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I'm reading shit loads of moaning but nobody is offering alternatives at the end of the day the board will appoint who they want not what a load of forum pundits who think they speak the majority of all evertonians who never go the game buffering stream gazers

Wow, sorry Mr Everton
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 05:52:16 PM
Reply #172

ynotd

Wow, sorry Mr Everton

oh here we go the 'plazzy lids' taking offence

get them streams fired up mr plastic

November 06, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
Reply #173

Waltzer

We won last night, but assuming you were there to see it, what did you see which would attract any top manager? What manager do you recommend out of the top drawer who would come running to make this Everton into a top team? We need a short term steady-the-boat type to get us to mid table or higher, and go for a good manager next May. This shambles of a squad requires emergency attention.

There are so many reasons that most managers in the world would find us an attractive offer, I could probably give you 6 million of them off the top of my head!!!

November 06, 2017, 05:53:33 PM
Reply #174

everton1952

Can you imagine the atmosphere at Goodison with Allardyce in charge, its not great now, will be a lot worse
Wasn't bad last night after we scored the first goal. Very quiet before it though. If Allardyce gets results it will be OK. We do not have very many style players anyway, so Pep from City wouldn't make a massive difference with this lot. You can't make a ... out of a pig's ear.

November 06, 2017, 05:55:02 PM
Reply #175

everton1952

There are so many reasons that most managers in the world would find us an attractive offer, I could probably give you 6 million of them off the top of my head!!!

Politely, you are talking bollocks. Just give 6 and I will let you off the million.

November 06, 2017, 05:57:57 PM
Reply #176

Waltzer

Politely, you are talking bollocks. Just give 6 and I will let you off the million.

I was referring to the wages as being a major pull. Koeman was the 8th highest paid manager in world football, whatever trade or industry you're in finances still play a massive role and it'll pull in the big names.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/05/who-are-the-top-10-highest-paid-managers-in-the-world/ronald-koeman/

November 06, 2017, 05:59:22 PM
Reply #177

everton1952

Wow, sorry Mr Everton
buffering stream gazers !! I really like that. We seem to have a lot of them on here don't we?

November 06, 2017, 06:00:18 PM
Reply #178

Lxxx

Allardyce, Shakespeare and Walsh. The dream team hey.

November 06, 2017, 06:00:27 PM
Reply #179

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

oh here we go the 'plazzy lids' taking offence

get them streams fired up mr plastic

Plazzy lid? Mr Plastic? What are you? 12?

So you 'go the game'. Well done. I also have a season ticket but at the momen, due to personal circumstances beyond my control, I am not getting as much use out of as I was hoping to. I also live 200 miles away from Goodison so to 'go the game' is an actual whole day out for me and takes me away from that personal circumstance that is causing the issue.

I wasn't aware of the rules and regulations that someone who watches the games on a stream was less of an Evertonian and that their opinion was less valid.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: