April 25, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 24820 times)

November 28, 2017, 11:52:51 PM
Reply #375

Ross

Another manager who is so excited to join he's not going to interrupt his holidays.

They wonít want to introduce him to the crowd at halftime in case he goes all Niasse and does a lap of the centre circle and collapses mid jog.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 28, 2017, 11:55:16 PM
Reply #376

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

November 28, 2017, 11:56:57 PM
Reply #377

MrWhite

November 29, 2017, 12:01:01 AM
Reply #378

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Another manager who is so excited to join he's not going to interrupt his holidays.

How do you know that ? Has he been signed ?

November 29, 2017, 12:02:00 AM
Reply #379

penguinofdoom1878

From hoping for a top 4 challenge in June to attempting to convince ourselves Allardyce is in anyway a good option for us in November. My goodness how far we've fallen. Awful appointment every way its looked at.

Sam Allardyce never has been and never will be good enough for this club. We are 1 win from 11th we do not need Sam Allardyce, just a sheer no ambition panic appointment.

November 29, 2017, 12:03:18 AM
Reply #380

boothill

at Bolton they finished 6th one year and was in the EUFA cup !! ask west ham fans why they didn't like him..so he did have the players at the time to work with..his style of football is dire...
That was in the times teams could still kick shit out of each other, and his bolton team were dirty cheating bastards, giving it out in spades then rolling around like a seal pup when you went near them. his teams have done fuck all since football as become less of a contact sport. i despise the corrupt , cheating cunt, but i will still follow everton, because as much as it drives me crazy, i still love it

November 29, 2017, 12:05:18 AM
Reply #381

gizzblue

Fucking joe Royle won't have the biggest hat size at goodison anymore ....Sams Side of beef is way bigger ....but in all honestly I think Royle is probably the better manager .

November 29, 2017, 12:07:37 AM
Reply #382

bluenuck

From hoping for a top 4 challenge in June to attempting to convince ourselves Allardyce is in anyway a good option for us in November. My goodness how far we've fallen. Awful appointment every way its looked at.

Sam Allardyce never has been and never will be good enough for this club. We are 1 win from 11th we do not need Sam Allardyce, just a sheer no ambition panic appointment.

I'm not defending the appointment, but more the "panic appointment" thinking.

If this were a panic appointment he would have been in charge weeks ago imo.

I believe, and it's been said by Alan Meyers that they looked at up to 12 managers for the job, that they did do their due diligence but were basically left with Allardyce. They couldn't pry away managers working already because of many reasons. And Guys like Tuchel probably didn't want the job...

Moshiri, Walsh, the players, the club, have no one to blame but themselves for putting the club in this predicament.

November 29, 2017, 12:10:42 AM
Reply #383

everton1952

Oh ! We are one win from 11th so there is no problem. Presumably leave Unsworth to get on with his successful run?  No need for panic. Tell that to everyone on here and put it to a vote.  Panic or no panic.

November 29, 2017, 12:37:36 AM
Reply #384

eyesalwaysblue

With this and Harry's wedding i'm over the moon.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 29, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
Reply #385

Macca77

November 29, 2017, 12:39:01 AM
Reply #386

Toddacelli

Fuck.

Thought the lad in work was winding me up. Shot straight on here. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Double fuck.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 29, 2017, 12:45:15 AM
Reply #387

Heisenberg

So looks like it will be Allardyce because this Fonsesca turned us down. The board don't even want him! this is absolutely awful. If we give him a contract longer than 18 months  Im done with everton (Im not really but I hope this threat shows how pissed off I am)

November 29, 2017, 12:52:57 AM
Reply #388

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This appointment is truly showing the wheat from the yer daís.

Iíve decided the two most Everton timelines would be :

get Fonseca, rejoice, be relegated.

Get Sam, get your head around it and even argue the toss with reds, be relegated for the first time in his career. Bonus points for yet another Everton first.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 29, 2017, 12:53:01 AM
Reply #389

Smingers

Has this been confirmed?