January 24, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 19621 times)

November 29, 2017, 12:53:11 AM
Reply #390

bluenuck

So looks like it will be Allardyce because this Fonsesca turned us down. The board don't even want him! this is absolutely awful. If we give him a contract longer than 18 months  Im done with everton (Im not really but I hope this threat shows how pissed off I am)

Be ready for a 2 1/2 year deal.

But you know Moshiri will dump him this summer if the right manager wants the job.

The next manager(after Allardyce) must work. If not it's going to start hurting us in the players we can afford.

November 29, 2017, 01:07:06 AM
Reply #391

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Has this been confirmed?

Since when do we need confirmation to froth at the mouth
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 29, 2017, 01:11:00 AM
Reply #392

blueski

so much for barkley staying then

he will be out the door for sure - if he wasn't inspired by the former barcelona star can't see him staying to work with big sam
Nil Satis

November 29, 2017, 01:13:10 AM
Reply #393

Bluedylan

Once Joyce weighs in, it's usually a done deal.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 29, 2017, 01:16:06 AM
Reply #394

Seahawk

Be ready for a 2 1/2 year deal.

But you know Moshiri will dump him this summer if the right manager wants the job.

The next manager(after Allardyce) must work. If not it's going to start hurting us in the players we can afford.
Got to agree with this.
We can write this season off and concentrate now on steadying the ship. Allardyce can and probably will do that. Moshri will more than likely show him the door after this season is over, if there is the right man available and willing to come. The only reason that won't happen is if Big Sam actually does a brilliant job. Either way, his appointment (if true) is something we probably need at present.
I only drink 2 times a year.  When it's my birthday and when it's not.

November 29, 2017, 01:23:14 AM
Reply #395

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Once Joyce weighs in, it's usually a done deal.

Canít believe he doesnít know about Fonseca ;)

November 29, 2017, 01:29:13 AM
Reply #396

eyesalwaysblue

Bet it's gone up to 3 years for keeping the twat waiting.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 29, 2017, 01:30:13 AM
Reply #397

Sixx1402

The way I look at it is this:

Big Sam is probably not the man to take us where we want to go and the football will be questionable at best.

However those on here saying we're not in trouble clearly haven't watched the last few games. We are BANG in trouble. If it continues and we actually did get relegated it would all be over, probably for a few years at least. Moshiri may fuck off and we'd be left in the shit.

Now if Sam gets us to a decent league position and then moshiri has the nuts to drop him at the end of the season and pay him off so we can get a long term appointment in then it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

If he does amazing and we end up in a Europe spot then it's win win.

At the end of the day this club cannot be relegated as the consequences will be dire so that has to be the main aim of this bullshit written off season now.

We can regroup at the end when we've (hopefully) stayed up.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

November 29, 2017, 01:34:41 AM
Reply #398

Ross

Bet it's gone up to 3 years for keeping the twat waiting.

It might be longer, Moshiri said a couple of weeks back they wanted the new manager to be here for the next 5 years.

Wonder how all those who are happy about this think of that?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 29, 2017, 01:39:26 AM
Reply #399

eyesalwaysblue

It might be longer, Moshiri said a couple of weeks back they wanted the new manager to be here for the next 5 years.

Well we are beggars now so if we stay up the Mosh can ditch him, but if we go down he would be a good championship manager, if he does fantastic we might want him to stay...wierd times
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 29, 2017, 01:40:29 AM
Reply #400

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'll take Allardyce for 6mnths if there's a silva, fonseca etc at the end of this hell

Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2017, 01:41:51 AM
Reply #401

Smingers

Love all this we can ditch him after we stay up brigade. If he does sign and keep us up, knowing Everton we will probably give him a 5 year extension and a statue outside the ground.

November 29, 2017, 01:44:06 AM
Reply #402

bluenuck

Be hard pressed to find anyone really happy with his appointment.

Would people want a manager like Tuchel or Favre instead, but are willing to accept his appointment because of what we've become on the field and don't want to be relegated? yes

Happy? No

Big difference.

November 29, 2017, 01:45:13 AM
Reply #403

Ross

Love all this we can ditch him after we stay up brigade. If he does sign and keep us up, knowing Everton we will probably give him a 5 year extension and a statue outside the ground.

False economy and the sort of business planning that gets clubs into real deep trouble.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 29, 2017, 01:46:26 AM
Reply #404

Ross

Be hard pressed to find anyone really happy with his appointment.

Would people want a manager like Tuchel or Favre instead, but are willing to accept his appointment because of what we've become on the field and don't want to be relegated? yes

Happy? No

Big difference.

I donít think youíve been paying enough attention if you canít see some people are happy with this.