September 24, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

Author Topic: [News]Deulofeu finally set for Milan switch  (Read 13894 times)

January 24, 2017, 07:34:42 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What we are going to be missing out on

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/its-no-surprise-lukaku-miss-12497976

Shit tho ain't he

deCoubertin

January 24, 2017, 10:52:38 PM
Reply #16

Lxxx

No, looks like we decided to not bother negotiating one with them.  We were prepared to sell him to Middlesbrough in this window, but he had his heart set on Milan.  Looks like he's had enough of the PL doesn't it?

Or that he wants to go to a league where his lack of match fitness and stamina won't be as noticeable.

January 24, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
Reply #17

hill135

Should make his debut tomorrow.

January 25, 2017, 01:36:45 AM
Reply #18

Tony Clifton

Or that he wants to go to a league where his lack of match fitness and stamina won't be as noticeable.

That's what I was saying. 

January 26, 2017, 02:28:40 AM
Reply #19

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
On the bench against Juventus, getting tonked 2-0 at the minute like, on sky sports 2.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 26, 2017, 03:38:44 AM
Reply #20

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He come on with 10 mins to go and actually done ok, he nearly scored, he looked quick against them slow defenders.

Thank god I dont watch Italian football week in week out, its the most depressing boring shite ever.

January 26, 2017, 03:41:17 AM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He come on with 10 mins to go and actually done ok, he nearly scored, he looked quick against them slow defenders.

Thank god I dont watch Italian football week in week out, its the most depressing boring shite ever.

@hill135

January 26, 2017, 03:53:29 AM
Reply #22

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

January 26, 2017, 04:14:14 AM
Reply #23

hill135

Tbf even I don't watch the Coppa Italia. It's a bit shit

January 26, 2017, 06:13:21 AM
Reply #24

Rhys

The chance sums up one of his big problems which he needs to solve if he is going to become really good. Really sharp and lively, gets in behind well then when he is in on goal he barely connects with the ball and its an easy save. Too often for us when he had a chance he struggled to connect which is weird given how he can get a good connection when crossing the ball.

January 26, 2017, 06:37:59 PM
Reply #25

Toddacelli

Well he's just started a new learning experience - hopefully he takes on board what he's been told he needs to improve on.

Onwards and upwards for the lad. I hope he improves his game out there.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 26, 2017, 06:39:56 PM
Reply #26

Major Clanger

The chance sums up one of his big problems which he needs to solve if he is going to become really good. Really sharp and lively, gets in behind well then when he is in on goal he barely connects with the ball and its an easy save. Too often for us when he had a chance he struggled to connect which is weird given how he can get a good connection when crossing the ball.

If anyone figures this out, please tell the answer to me too, as I'm struggling with the same problem. :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 26, 2017, 06:40:34 PM
Reply #27

Toddacelli

If anyone figures this out, please tell the answer to me too, as I'm struggling with the same problem. :)

Go on loan to Milan!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 26, 2017, 07:27:39 PM
Reply #28

bigmanbob

Spot on Rhys

January 27, 2017, 02:58:15 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

It's total madness I can't get my head around it.

He can do anything you want with the ball, I reckon give him 5 goes and he knocks a ten pence off the cross bar...but put a keeper in front of him and the shits the bed.

Unless it's for the Spanish U21's.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.