July 23, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

Author Topic: [News]Deulofeu finally set for Milan switch  (Read 13140 times)

March 02, 2017, 02:24:38 AM
Reply #150

Toddacelli

Really enjoyed reading those last two posts @Ridge - cheers!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

deCoubertin

March 17, 2017, 07:31:12 PM
Reply #151

Ross

Must be doing something right in Italy

http://www.football-espana.net/63282/deulofeu-illarra-get-spain-call-ups

Edit. Specially for @Toddacelli

Asier Illarramendi, Iago Aspas and Gerard Deulofeu have all been included in the Spain squad for clashes with Israel and France, while Pedro has also returned.

Real Sociedad star Illarramendi receives his first ever call-up to the national team while Aspas retains his place after netting in Novemberís draw with England while Deulofeu Ė on loan at AC Milan from Everton Ė is a surprise inclusion, itís his first call-up since 2014.

Chelsea duo Diego Costa and Pedro have also been restored to the squad, although somewhat surprisingly their teammate Marcos Alonso has not made it, with Arsenalís Nacho Monreal preferred.

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera keeps his place although Old Trafford teammate Juan Mata isnít involved, with Sergi Roberto, Lucas Vazquez, Juanfran, Saul and Roque Mesa are among others to miss out.

Spain squad: De Gea, Reina, Sergio Rico, Alba, Azpiliceuta, Monreal, Nacho, Ramos, Pique, Javi Martinez, Carvajal, Ander Herrera, Busquets, Iniesta, Illarramendi, Isco, Thiago, Koke, Silva, Pedro, Costa, Morata, Aspas, Deulofeu, Vitolo.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:33:01 PM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 18, 2017, 02:23:12 AM
Reply #152

MmmBlueRamirez

Just proves that playing for Everton really is a millstone round your neck and a blocker to your international career....... ;)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 18, 2017, 02:26:23 AM
Reply #153

Toddacelli

Must be doing something right in Italy

http://www.football-espana.net/63282/deulofeu-illarra-get-spain-call-ups

Edit. Specially for @Toddacelli

I'm not even his biggest fan, but I'm not having it when people say 'he's shite'. He's a decent player who is sometimes shite but also sometimes brilliant.

March 18, 2017, 02:53:21 AM
Reply #154

MartinezsLeftTeste

I'm not even his biggest fan, but I'm not having it when people say 'he's shite'. He's a decent player who is sometimes shite but also sometimes brilliant.

Well that's true but he's dreadful an awful lot more than he's brilliant in the last year with us.

March 19, 2017, 01:50:09 AM
Reply #155

Toddacelli

March 19, 2017, 04:04:56 AM
Reply #156

MmmBlueRamirez

Bit pathetic really, but a nice pic of the AC Milan bowling team...

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-described-prison-player-ronald-koeman/

Such a poorly written article. It's like the author got halfway through and ran out of bullshit so he stopped.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 19, 2017, 04:06:37 AM
Reply #157

Gash

Global Moderator
Bit pathetic really, but a nice pic of the AC Milan bowling team...

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-described-prison-player-ronald-koeman/

Were they auditioning for 'Thriller the Musical'?

March 29, 2017, 03:55:31 AM
Reply #158

Macca77

Just scored against France

March 29, 2017, 03:55:49 AM
Reply #159

Cereal Killer

Oh Del....  :love:

1 goal and 1 assist for Spain against France

March 29, 2017, 03:58:34 AM
Reply #160

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Think we'd be nuts to let him go if he's threatening to break into the Spain team. If nothing else, it brings up his transfer value but more than that I still really rate him as a player.

March 29, 2017, 04:22:04 AM
Reply #161

MartinezsLeftTeste

He's done absolutely nothing for us in over a year. Won't do the defensive work required to play in a koeman team.
I really don't think the first will change if he comes back and the 2nd I'm almost positive won't. What's the time frame if we bring him back?? At what stage do we decide to move him on if he doesn't improve
I just think if he comes back we'll still have the exact same player that left. 1 that won't play much and will often be a disappointment when he does

March 29, 2017, 04:27:06 AM
Reply #162

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He's only got one year left on his contract.
I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

March 29, 2017, 04:47:59 AM
Reply #163

Ross

Not many clubs would turf Deulofeu out at this point of his career.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 29, 2017, 05:06:08 AM
Reply #164

MartinezsLeftTeste

Not many clubs would turf Deulofeu out at this point of his career.

But where does he fit in? Barkley and lukaku adapted their games and started to contribute defensively. Deulofeu more refused than couldn't. Get a good fee for him and move on