April 29, 2017, 10:27:30 AM

Author Topic: Realistic Wish List  (Read 14870 times)

February 17, 2017, 02:25:33 PM
Reply #30

Hawkandro

Iheanacho reportedly considering his future at City. He would be my no.1 target, alongside VVD and a GK.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

February 17, 2017, 03:40:37 PM
Reply #31

MmmBlueToffee

Iheanacho reportedly considering his future at City. He would be my no.1 target, alongside VVD and a GK.

But would he come here to be #2 striker as opposed to #3 at Citeh?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 17, 2017, 03:57:18 PM
Reply #32

di_guyo

He is a decent player but not top 4 quality. Would be great as a squad player but he isn't better than Barkley.

I'm sorry, but Sigurdsson is better than Barkley.
Everton & Atleti

February 17, 2017, 04:04:49 PM
Reply #33

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

You don't have to be sorry mate. You just wrong tho.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 17, 2017, 04:27:31 PM
Reply #34

MIG

I think Barkley may turn out to be better than Sigurdsson but at this moment in time he isn't, its close though. 
They are also slightly different types of players.
Barkley is more of an explosive and exciting player whereas Sigurdsson is more efficient and clinical. 
I would love to find a way of fitting them both into our team but it would leave us very narrow assuming we would continue with 2 more defensive midfielders behind them from Gueye, Barry, Schneiderlin and Davies.
I'm not sure the number 10 role is our most important void to fill, Barkley is showing to be more than capable at the moment.

February 17, 2017, 04:44:00 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Nah

February 17, 2017, 04:46:11 PM
Reply #36

BlueNoseMike

Why can't Sigurdsson and Barkley play in the same team? In a similar way to Eriksen and Ali? Ali gets rght up close to Kane and Eriksen floats in from the wing area doesn't he?

VVD and/or Keane
A GK
Sigurdsson
Decent back up to Rom, I like the Williams shout. We'd have a really good young squad then that has competition in most areas.

I'd also go for that left back at Leicester is it Chillwall? Has a good reputation and is very young.

February 17, 2017, 04:49:39 PM
Reply #37

Alanvideo

................over the past year or two maybe Sigurdsson has been more consistent but Barkley is in the form of his life right now. I know who I'd prefer.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 17, 2017, 05:14:54 PM
Reply #38

MmmBlueToffee

Sigurdsson has peaked in terms of ability. Barkley has already drawn level and we know he has so much more to offer once he matures and develops his composure and decision making.

Barkley will be in a different class next year.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 17, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
Reply #39

hill135

Sigurdsson is pretty good but is he really the difference between top 7 and top 4?

February 17, 2017, 05:43:16 PM
Reply #40

Lxxx

Barkley is more of an explosive and exciting player whereas Sigurdsson is more efficient and clinical. 

Barkley isn't explosive. He has been in the past and he may well regain it in the future and he is playing better now than in recent months but explosive he isn't, anymore. Which is a shame.

February 17, 2017, 05:47:55 PM
Reply #41

WeimaranerBlues

Sigurdsson is decent and a squad player for us, Swansea would have had a decent squat but for the recent sales, seem to think Swansea is more his level, had his big move to Spurs ala Pienaar  and too big a jump.

February 17, 2017, 06:18:33 PM
Reply #42

Shogun

Administrator
Siggy is probably happy to stay at Swansea.

He's has his big move and it didn't work out so he went back to a place that works for him. I'm sure he's had plenty of suitors since then and obviously he's not that interested.

No reason to leave unless they get relegated which is starting to look unlikely.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 17, 2017, 06:26:12 PM
Reply #43

Bluedylan

Someone mad up top. I do like Rondon and think he'd score more in a better side, but I'd like someone young to come through and replace Lukaku when the time comes, not sure if we'd go little pacey finisher or big man up top...

What about Iheanacho ? Not getting much of a look in now that City have got so many forwards. I reckon he'd be potentially gettable.

EDIT : Just noticed he's already been suggested above.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:29:48 PM by Bluedylan »
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

February 17, 2017, 06:50:31 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

We could also look at quality players at CL clubs who aren't getting a game because of the size of their squads, like Schneiderlin.

Nolito could be an option for a good, productive wide player. Batshuayi for a striker maybe?
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.