March 25, 2017, 01:52:45 AM

Author Topic: [News]"Barkley will leave Everton"  (Read 8332 times)

March 06, 2017, 10:10:58 PM
Reply #30

robd

Still no closer to hearing if he will sign a new contract. In recent weeks/months he has shown that he is quickly becoming the player we thought he might be. Didn't fancy him much before Christmas but since then has been getting more and more consistent. Don't mind if he leaves in a couple of seasons but need him to sign so he doesn't leave on the cheap.

March 06, 2017, 10:29:29 PM
Reply #31

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Still no closer to hearing if he will sign a new contract. In recent weeks/months he has shown that he is quickly becoming the player we thought he might be. Didn't fancy him much before Christmas but since then has been getting more and more consistent. Don't mind if he leaves in a couple of seasons but need him to sign so he doesn't leave on the cheap.

Just mad to me that any Evertonian wouldnt mind if he leaves.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 06, 2017, 10:40:40 PM
Reply #32

sam of the south

Just mad to me that any Evertonian wouldnt mind if he leaves.

Same here.

And Redknapp knows the majority of us love him to bits.

That's why it's even more snide to say something like this on TV when everyone is watching.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 07, 2017, 12:12:05 AM
Reply #33

ally2

I don't think it's anything mischievous with Redknappp. He's just not very bright. But that's not his fault. Probably on TV purely as housewife's choice.

March 07, 2017, 12:49:20 AM
Reply #34

Ball8y

Jamie Redshite can drop dead.

March 07, 2017, 01:06:12 AM
Reply #35

Macca77

Jamie Redshite can drop dead.

You take that back!This isn't the place for that sort of talk young man, the fella has childen for pitys sakes, shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!

March 07, 2017, 01:35:10 AM
Reply #36

Ridge

It's completely understandable if that's your main experience of a club, why you'd recommend everyone leave their club or give up football, why not chew a leg off?

As an ex RS player, it's impressive he's delusional rather than jumping out of windows.

March 07, 2017, 02:39:36 AM
Reply #37

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Like lukaku we need to be showing Ross that we have the intention to improve. And remember Jack Rodwell.

March 07, 2017, 03:37:43 AM
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If he goes he will take a bit of my last remaining tendrils of love for the premier league with him.

Not in a bent way. Although, actually maybe in a bit of a bent way.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 07, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine of we buy Rooney and sell Barkley
Fewm central
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

March 07, 2017, 12:53:29 PM
Reply #40

TSGun

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see it happening quite frankly.

Just as a side note, I tend to speculate on all other teams players all the time. Completely baseless of course.

March 07, 2017, 01:01:18 PM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He does only have 18 months left on his deal and Koeman doesn't seem in a rush to give him a new one.

March 07, 2017, 01:15:09 PM
Reply #42

TSGun

NSNO Subscriber
He does only have 18 months left on his deal and Koeman doesn't seem in a rush to give him a new one.

Yeah, fair enough but there's hardly been anything openly untoward to suggest something like this.

March 07, 2017, 02:09:05 PM
Reply #43

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

If he didn't like him I doubt he'd have out the effort in into improving him and seemingly being a key player again.

Unless it's all part of some plan to increase his value with a view to selling him.

Also I'd have thought that contracts wouldn't be in Koeman's remit. More Walsh these days.

March 07, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
Reply #44

TSGun

NSNO Subscriber
If he didn't like him I doubt he'd have out the effort in into improving him and seemingly being a key player again.

Unless it's all part of some plan to increase his value with a view to selling him.

Also I'd have thought that contracts wouldn't be in Koeman's remit. More Walsh these days.
Yeah agreed, Ross seems to have responded really well to whatever different approach has happened under Koeman.

If anything he's reaffirmed himself in the best possible way.