April 27, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

Author Topic: Who To replace Lukaku?  (Read 3937 times)

March 19, 2017, 01:19:08 AM
Reply #135

Toddacelli

Dries Mertens?

Contract runs out next season
Currently target by the likes of Newcastle & West Ham
24 Goals this season
Played with Lukaku for Belgium - maybe would give Lukaku something else to think about?

Downside - 29 years old. What do people think?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/16/why-everton-should-make-a-move-for-dries-mertens-this-summer/

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 19, 2017, 02:10:22 AM
Reply #136

Simon Paul

Administrator
can't we just keep him?

he looks like he likes it here

March 19, 2017, 02:22:52 AM
Reply #137

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Give him 200k per week and tell him he can spend 50M on transfers himself.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 19, 2017, 02:25:18 AM
Reply #138

Evertonian in NC

If we can re-sign Rom on form like this, surely we would players lining up to join Koeman's project.  And really...we don't lack much at all.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 19, 2017, 02:31:02 AM
Reply #139

ally2

They were saying on some interviews that we had won our last 6 home games scoring 24 and conceding 3.  In the game we conceded 3, we scored 6.  Also in the imaginary league that began in 2017, we would be top.  The progress of Lukaku, Barkley, and Davies this season has been fantastic.  And we are likely to move to a new stadium and bring in quality players this summer.  I'm really happy about all this and I just hope that Rom and Barkley see it too, just so we never have to go through the mental exercise of the 'what would have happened if they had stayed?' question.

March 19, 2017, 02:40:53 AM
Reply #140

Toddacelli

If we can re-sign Rom on form like this, surely we would players lining up to join Koeman's project.  And really...we don't lack much at all.

We don't lack much midfield and attack, but there's work to do in the transfer market at the back - GK, 2x CB and poss successors/challengers to Baines and Coleman

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates