May 29, 2017, 08:53:05 AM

Author Topic: Everton need to make a strong statement of intent now  (Read 1720 times)

March 17, 2017, 10:25:28 PM
Reply #45

Major Clanger

so the opinion of the experts on here is that everton should just let there best players go ....and allow the media to spin stories about the club to suit themselves....without putting something out there....

ok...ta

Not only that, we should sell the stadium and not build a new one.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 17, 2017, 10:39:51 PM
Reply #46

MartinezsLeftTeste

so the opinion of the experts on here is that everton should just let there best players go ....and allow the media to spin stories about the club to suit themselves....without putting something out there....

ok...ta

Why can't we just tell the players our budget and targets? Why do we need the newspaper?

March 17, 2017, 11:12:34 PM
Reply #47

kewns23

What's the issue? Happens at all clubs
Costa at Chelsea
Sterling at Liverpool
Hell even Rooney & Ronaldo done at man Utd

The only think that matters we get the best deal for Everton

If they go or stay who cares!

Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

March 17, 2017, 11:48:04 PM
Reply #48

Paddockoldie

There's no point in trying to blag Rom because that would work against us. Martinez blew enough smoke up his arse and it came to nothing. Koeman is a different class to that clown so is more pragmatic. He clearly wants him to stay.. he hasn't asked to leave and has 2 yrs on his contract.. he's here until at least next season unless we want to cash in. By then we'll have been in the Europe league.. if we stay on course this season. I think Koeman can get this team further than last time. Just say we won it.. there's CL without top 4. If Rom wants out he has to keep showing his value.. we get the spoils. If he leaves we get a lot of money and there are more of him out there... Walsh's job is to find them. I want him to stay obviously but we hold the aces at the moment. He's out player until we decide differently.