May 29, 2017, 08:57:30 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: Our final pass today was terrible!  (Read 1491 times)

March 19, 2017, 12:12:55 AM
Read 1491 times

Everton News

Koeman: Our final pass today was terrible!

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says that he wasn't happy with the decision-making by his side in the final third despite beating Hull City 4-0 at Goodison Park this afternoon.

Source: Koeman: Our final pass today was terrible!

March 19, 2017, 01:10:48 AM
Reply #1

TheTone

how refreshing , imagine Martinez creaming one out over that today!

March 19, 2017, 01:18:49 AM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

Isn't it refreshing not to hear phenomenal and a disatisfaction afer a 4:0 win. Koeman can make us great again. He demands improvement.

March 19, 2017, 01:19:33 AM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

Isn't it refreshing not to hear phenomenal and a disatisfaction afer a 4:0 win. Koeman can make us great again. He demands improvement.

NSNO

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 19, 2017, 01:54:11 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The phrase "make great again" just sends shivers through. totally despise it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 19, 2017, 02:02:37 AM
Reply #5

Tinga

MEGA.

Oh and Koeman looked like somebody stole something from his mum at the end of the game.

March 19, 2017, 02:08:18 AM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

NSNO

Koeman is like the living embodiment of our beloved motto.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 19, 2017, 02:23:44 AM
Reply #7

Paddockoldie

How about wake the sleeping giant?....

March 19, 2017, 02:25:07 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
How about wake the sleeping giant?....

anything but what that idiot running the US says
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 19, 2017, 04:50:57 AM
Reply #9

Major Clanger

It's easy to say the right thing when you're winning.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 19, 2017, 05:02:33 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He'll win us a trophy. If we manage to keep him another 18 months, he'll win us a trophy.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 19, 2017, 05:03:45 AM
Reply #11

arteta4spain

It's easy to say the right thing when you're winning.
Tbf tho he said the right things after the spurs defeat. For me he's a perfect balance and what we've needed for a long long time.
We've had the dour negativity and depressing nature of Moyes and him lamenting bloody every situation, to the polar opposite of seeing everything as sunshine and rainbows and putting a positive spin on what was blindingly obvious problems.
From dour to delusion to realisation. Ronald Koeman could be the manager we've craved for for years.

March 19, 2017, 05:23:13 AM
Reply #12

Major Clanger

Tbf tho he said the right things after the spurs defeat. For me he's a perfect balance and what we've needed for a long long time.
We've had the dour negativity and depressing nature of Moyes and him lamenting bloody every situation, to the polar opposite of seeing everything as sunshine and rainbows and putting a positive spin on what was blindingly obvious problems.
From dour to delusion to realisation. Ronald Koeman could be the manager we've craved for for years.

I don't disagree but I want to see how he deals with a patch of poor form, when the team needs a lift. (Or the alternative is that he makes sure we never go on a poor run, which I'd be even happier with. :))
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 19, 2017, 05:45:08 AM
Reply #13

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
I don't disagree but I want to see how he deals with a patch of poor form, when the team needs a lift. (Or the alternative is that he makes sure we never go on a poor run, which I'd be even happier with. :))
We had a pretty dour run this season like!
See your point though but I think he's the kind of manager that's always demanding improvement- no matter the result

March 19, 2017, 02:04:43 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just go back to his comments late last year then when we were poor.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.