May 29, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

Author Topic: [News]Why Evertonians won't fall for media campaign to turn us against Lukaku  (Read 621 times)

March 19, 2017, 06:57:54 PM
Read 621 times

Everton News

Why Evertonians won't fall for media campaign to turn us against Lukaku

The media campaign to sell Romelu Lukaku seems to have reached fever pitch as Trinity Mirror owned outlets release story after story to compliment the Daily Mail's campaign against an EU migrant earning megabucks in the UK.

Source: Why Evertonians won't fall for media campaign to turn us against Lukaku

March 19, 2017, 07:04:31 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

I think they won't turn because they realize we have been lucky to have him .Despite me saying last week we should sell him based on the don't upset the boys attitude ,he really is special and it has been a privilege to have him here but you never know .My new maxim is -don't worry if Ronald isn't !!!

March 19, 2017, 07:04:34 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

The Daily Mirror is just shameless, for some reason it seems to hold an eternal grudge against our club. Maybe because it has so many redshite journo's, ( I use that term loosely ), working for it, McGovern and Brian reade to name two. The story  about Everton blaming Roms mother is sickening.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 19, 2017, 07:09:05 PM
Reply #3

ally2

If you want to hurt a newspaper then don't buy it, don't click links, and don't post content from their website.

March 19, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
The Daily Mirror is just shameless, for some reason it seems to hold an eternal grudge against our club. Maybe because it has so many redshite journo's, ( I use that term loosely ), working for it, McGovern and Brian reade to name two. The story  about Everton blaming Roms mother is sickening.

and Dominic King? is he there or the Mail?

March 19, 2017, 09:07:51 PM
Reply #5

School of Science

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 19, 2017, 09:17:22 PM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator

March 19, 2017, 09:24:10 PM
Reply #7

Major Clanger

If you want to hurt a newspaper then don't buy it, don't click links, and don't post content from their website.

Or post content from their website everywhere without attribution. But I really mean everywhere, so that they fall off the first page of Google results for every story they run :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 19, 2017, 10:00:15 PM
Reply #8

Macca77

March 19, 2017, 10:28:56 PM
Reply #9

toffee_scot

The thing that really annoys me especially when looking for Everton news from Newsnow are headlines that come across very secretive but are actually quite misleading. They might come up "This 24m Everton player now wants a move to a Champions League club" when it would just be a story about Schneiderlin saying in an interview that he wants to play Champions League football but the reporter tones down the fact that the player believes he can achieve that at Everton and that he believes in the Koeman project.

Or to avoid too much click baiting on unreliable rags, one person could always copy and paste the article in a forum post so no one else has to click a link to the actual website of the article.

March 19, 2017, 10:55:20 PM
Reply #10

Silas

NSNO Subscriber