Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 79158 times)

November 19, 2017, 07:03:25 AM
Reply #1875

gizzblue

Honestly think the fucking power struggle between Kenwright and Moshiri is doing more harm than good and hindering progression too .
We need one person making the big decisions .
We will never get a Tuchel or any decent name while the owner and chairman are at odds .
It's not just on the pitch the problems.

deCoubertin

November 19, 2017, 12:51:26 PM
Reply #1876

therealdunc

Can you provide evidence they are at odds?
What and where is the power struggle you write about?
Blue

November 19, 2017, 02:05:03 PM
Reply #1877

everton1952

Yes, we need hard evidence, maybe from a fly on the wall, or similar "reliable source".

November 19, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
Reply #1878

Macca77

There is no power struggle

November 19, 2017, 04:49:30 PM
Reply #1879

GrantyBoy78

Need to get someone in ASAP, Unsworth tactically clueless again today and is clearly learning on the job.

We can do so much better
Agree regarding Unsworth.

That said, it can’t be all about tactics and formations. Between Koeman and Unsworth they’ve set the team up in numerous different ways this season and we’ve looked shit every time.

The common denominator? The squad of players.

November 19, 2017, 05:18:33 PM
Reply #1880

gizzblue

Can you provide evidence they are at odds?
What and where is the power struggle you write about?
Kenwright wants Rhino thats obvious ....and Moshiri wants some moviestar namesake .
If this isn't the case and there is no power struggle ....they need to get thumbs out their ass and either appoint Rhino or a real manager ...because all the unsure actions are pushing through the team ...it's fucking obvious .

Why run through a wall for some guy might not be here next week/month.

November 19, 2017, 05:26:18 PM
Reply #1881

ally2

It's obvious?  OK well that's discussion over!

November 19, 2017, 05:34:18 PM
Reply #1882

gizzblue

It's obvious?  OK well that's discussion over!
Ffs how long have you supported everton ...you know Kenwright has no vision outside the club,  he's always been clouded by blue tinted glasses .
If you were a manager would you want to manage a team that can't decide what time of day it is because the two clocks are five mins apart .

November 19, 2017, 05:40:30 PM
Reply #1883

Ross

Honestly think the fucking power struggle between Kenwright and Moshiri is doing more harm than good and hindering progression too .
We need one person making the big decisions .
We will never get a Tuchel or any decent name while the owner and chairman are at odds .
It's not just on the pitch the problems.

I really can’t see how there’s any “power struggle”, Moshiri is the main fella now with all the power and influence (or his puppet master is if rumours are true). He might, and should be, listening to Kenwrights advice after 20-25 years as a board member and chairman, but ultimately it’s Moshiri who makes the decisions and calls the shots now.

People (not yourself specifically) can’t keep saying how Moshiri is this great Svengali like businessman one minute then pass all the blame onto Kenwright the next, it’s getting ridiculous the excuses offered up for this fella. He or or his paymaster are well and truly in charge now for good and bad.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 05:52:31 PM
Reply #1884

gizzblue

I really can't see how there's any "power struggle”, Moshiri is the main fella now with all the power and influence (or his puppet master is if rumours are true). He might, and should be, listening to Kenwrights advice after 20-25 years as a board member and chairman, but ultimately it's Moshiri who makes the decisions and calls the shots now.

People (not yourself specifically) can't keep saying how Moshiri is this great Svengali like businessman one minute then pass all the blame onto Kenwright the next, it's getting ridiculous the excuses offered up for this fella. He or or his paymaster are well and truly in charge now for good and bad.
Then we really need to see him let the business side speak for itself and ...make the big boy pants discision about the clubs future imho..not leave the air of uncertainty around everything to do with the team .

November 19, 2017, 06:17:16 PM
Reply #1885

ally2

Ffs how long have you supported everton ...you know Kenwright has no vision outside the club,  he's always been clouded by blue tinted glasses .
If you were a manager would you want to manage a team that can't decide what time of day it is because the two clocks are five mins apart .

Yes to be honest I think you are probably right. But there isn't any direct evidence for it that's all I'm agreeing with.

It's time for Everton to change. It's a shame but football is so different now. We can still keep the best things about us but when it comes to raw financial muscle, the old ways are no longer sufficient. If there is any power struggle then it's a phase that we just have to get through, like transition in any major institution. One option would be for Moshiri to start swinging his dick around but I'm glad it hasn't got to that. If it takes a bit longer to get the manager we want then I'm OK with that.

November 19, 2017, 07:07:00 PM
Reply #1886

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So are we going down or what
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 19, 2017, 07:25:03 PM
Reply #1887

gizzblue

No not at all ..the rest in an around us aren't in transition ...thankfully 😅

November 19, 2017, 08:03:25 PM
Reply #1888

AllyBlue14

It's not your wedding night any more, mate 😛

November 19, 2017, 08:24:41 PM
Reply #1889

GrantyBoy78

Don’t think we will.

That said, is there anyone who has changed their minds regarding our prospects this season? Anyone thought we’d be in serious trouble but think we’ll be fine now or thought we’d be ok and thinks we could be in danger?

Just curious as it feels like ages since Koeman left.