August 21, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Horrible that
Yes i think its amazing.
The Everton Forum / Re: DCL - kidding ourselves
« Last post by brap2 on 54 minutes ago »
Iím not the 1 dealing in extremes here. 95% of people on here seem to think itís outlandish that the 5% donít rate him. Heís done absolutely nothing so far and is described as a baller whoís hold up play is brilliant.
Not Ronaldo isnít the issue here. Heís not yet niasse.

4 goals 6 assists at 20 years old. One of our most effective players last year.

« Last post by Escla on 56 minutes ago »
He just is a lot faster. Itís obvious.

Maybe but you can also run very fast down blind alleys.
Draw
1-1
Sigurdsson
« Last post by TheRam on 57 minutes ago »
I was asking if there was any evidence of this/stats or similar, how did you measure this ?

He just is a lot faster. Itís obvious.
« Last post by Escla on 58 minutes ago »
DCL blitzes Tosun on pace, all day every day.
I was asking if there was any evidence of this/stats or similar, how did you measure this ?
« Last post by Mouse on 1 hour ago »
He's a striker, that what's they do at times, they have to back themselves. If either shot (and I know it is a big IF) goes in then he's a hero. He also put Richarlison through for his goal at Wolves and ran tirelessly and unselfishly in both games so far.

He's not Salah or Kane but he's easily the best we have. I've been happy with he's done so far but he does need a goal in the next couple of games.
« Last post by Lxxx on 1 hour ago »
I get the lack of pace argument, but awarenes? I think Tosun is very good at bringing others into the game and at taking defenders away to create space.

I like DCL and think he will be a solid player but he needs to show huge improvement in his goal scoring and creating to be a great player. The potential is there in terms of speed and physical presence plus he seems to have a half decent footballing brain. But he really needs to work on his end product whether that is scoring or providing. I'd like to think that with Silva working with him this will improve.

First two games this season Tosun has avoided playing a team-mate in with a simple pass to score, both with Walcott, and took on a shot which was easily saved.

Itís great to back yourself but even better to be aware of whatís round you and be unselfish for the team.

Like I said itís not that I donít rate him and heís still ahead of DCL as things stand I just think if weíve got bigger aspirations and more depth this year our players should be subject to more scrutiny.

The Everton Forum / Re: 2018-19 Loan Watch
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 1 hour ago »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10