October 21, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Crystal Palace
« Last post by eyesalwaysblue on 2 hours ago »
Fantastic shout there, let’s be Bold and play Benji as Schniderlin offers very little.
Was hoping never to see Shniderlin again.
« Last post by boothill on 2 hours ago »

Sent from my FLOW_5 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

The Everton Forum / Enjoyed this
« Last post by boothill on 3 hours ago »

Sent from my FLOW_5 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Silvas long term vision for the club. A pretty much complete report on improvements made by Silva with stats to back specific improvements. I'm starting to get quite excited about the improvements that are happening. This is where the famous everton curse could hurt the most if it all goes wrong. But it's looking pretty good atm from what I can see. :)

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11528761/marco-silva-exclusive-interview-a-long-term-vision-for-everton
« Last post by kramer0 on 7 hours ago »
Count chocula stuff and you know it.

I have no idea what that means.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Everton want £54m Ramsey
« Last post by Jamokachi on 7 hours ago »
Is it possible you’re only saying that because he’s Welsh?

Well that's an easy assumption to make. Did Walcott move for money or for more playing time and a new challenge? Genuine question. The motive isn't always the green.
« Last post by Normm on 7 hours ago »
‘The Portuguese footballer is quoted to have said in one exchange that he was, “not averse to a sniff”.’

"Bluedylan, TheRam, Jamokachi, Macca77, Cereal Killer, Evertonian in NC, Dr. Sponge, velimski, Bally, American Evertonian, Toddacelli
11 members liked this post"

Perv cell alert!
« Last post by brap2 on 8 hours ago »
I don’t know. The midfield always looks crap with Schneiderlin in it. He’s slow and his switches of play usually amount to nothing, not mention that that skill isn’t entirely necessary if Keane is in the team.

I’d rather we take a risk and start grooming Baningime for that role. His playing style is much closer to Gana’s and we’re a decent enough side to not be cowards about playing players who are less experienced.

He’s injured, even if he’s back he’s not going to start in this game. Count chocula stuff and you know it.
Newcastle don’t play a top six side until Boxing Day so they’ll probably grind out a few results
Maybe we deserve all the credit. If we hadn't told him how shit he was every week the penny may never have dropped.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10