December 17, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: What striker do we go for?
« Last post by sam of the south on 24 minutes ago »
I'm still annoyed at Koeman and Walsh for that one.

If we had paid double what Eintracht did and he didn't work out, we still would have been able to loan him out and get our money back.

I’m annoyed at that pair for everything, apart from Pickford, Keane, and Gana
« Last post by kramer0 on 31 minutes ago »
I'm still annoyed at Koeman and Walsh for that one.

If we had paid double what Eintracht did and he didn't work out, we still would have been able to loan him out and get our money back.
The Everton Forum / Re: Ellis Simms
« Last post by BlueForYou on 32 minutes ago »
Simms started for U23's in 1-0 win against Derby that keeps us top
Keane: Belief is there to become a top side

Everton defender Michael Keane says that his side have the belief in themselves that they can become a side challenging at the top of the table.

Source: Keane: Belief is there to become a top side
« Last post by sam of the south on 44 minutes ago »
Wonder how much Seb Haller would cost?

They are suggesting £15m on Transfermarkt, so you can usually almost double their estimation in reality, and at 24, 1m90, with 12 goals and 11 assists in 23 appearences in all competitions we would definitely have to go to £25m-£35m.
« Last post by brap2 on 49 minutes ago »
It wasn't much two summers ago when we opted to sign nobody.

It's okay, though. A target man would have been an awkward fit for what we were trying to do.

Edit: Holy fuck, he has 11 assists this year (all competitions)? We wouldn't have gotten the same price Eintracht Frankfurt did but it was still a low-risk chance worth taking.

Yeah apparently his link up is phenomenal.

I’m not entirely sure what we’re looking to do btw? Think having someone who can back in and lay it off would be absolutely invaluable. Plus if he can head the ball we might make some of digne’s crosses count.
Bayern Normally have their league sawn up by Feb/March and always find it hard  to pick up performances ,   so expect them to be fired up/ and you never know 
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Tottenham
« Last post by Bluedylan on 53 minutes ago »
Don’t think they are playing at their best, but they’re a very resilient, mentally strong side (in the image of their manager), especially for quite a young team, and they tend to pick up results, regardless of how they play.

Will be tough but will also be good to see how we combat a team at Goodison that comes to play.
« Last post by KingdingalingNL on 54 minutes ago »
Wonder how much Seb Haller would cost?

Why did we pass on him?? Reminded me of when we passed on van Dijk for £1m when he was at Groningen!!
The Everton Forum / Re: Cenk Tosun
« Last post by KingdingalingNL on 56 minutes ago »
ok fair enough, i didnt research who his actual agent was neither did the echo and a whole host of other news papers and it looks like you are correct,

When I seen the name the paper was quoting as his agent I pissed myself laughing, the person who wrote that story has to be the laziest journalist around.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10