June 21, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Normm on 1 minute ago »
We need the left-back position covered and a manager who can manage a team to play decent attacking football. The manager position is sorted - now he needs to be given some time to develop the current squad and our youngsters, who are on the threshold of becoming top players.

Dowell, Lookman, DCL, Kenny, Beni, Davies, Vlasic, Holgate are all showing great potential - they just need the right kind of guidance, encouragement and opportunities to develop as top rate players. Hopefully, this season will be their time to shine, under Silva.
The Everton Forum / Re: William Carvalho
« Last post by brap2 on 11 minutes ago »
Hmm
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Blues linked with Mooy
« Last post by Ramjam on 20 minutes ago »
Would rather have root canal
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 23 minutes ago »
Barkley could have stayed and played most games , Loftus- Cheek wants to play not sit on their bench like Ross . Their careers are going to go in opposite directions .

Ah, i didn't say they were comparable in ability ot trajectory.

I just mean that they are forward minded players that split the fan base for very similar reasons.
The Everton Forum / Re: William Carvalho
« Last post by Normm on 24 minutes ago »
I thought he played exactly like every other game Iíve seen him play in. Ponderous, leggy, minimal impact and very basic in possession.

No agenda, just an observation.

nod Anyone who thinks differently needs to visit Specsavers.

« Last post by blueToffee on 27 minutes ago »
Now that RLC is an England international I think we can forget about signing him, his next move will be to a top 4 club

The guy wants to play week in week out, heís not going to do that at many of the top 6 clubs, as heís not the finished article. Similar to Rashford, who also has made noises about leaving. Heís not even played a complete PL season yet. Itís the same reason Lukaku came here.

Suggesting he is too good to come here is massively underestimating what we offer as a club. Itís also overestimating what RLC has done at club level too, heís still pretty raw.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Blues linked with Mooy
« Last post by Brownie20 on 27 minutes ago »
Would rather have Gross
« Last post by Rodenplav64 on 28 minutes ago »
I absolutely see him as their Ross Barkley.
Which is a bit odd ebcause they have the actual one as well.

Barkley could have stayed and played most games , Loftus- Cheek wants to play not sit on their bench like Ross . Their careers are going to go in opposite directions .
The Everton Forum / [News]Blues linked with Mooy
« Last post by Everton News on 41 minutes ago »
Blues linked with Mooy

Everton have been linked with an £18m move for Huddersfield Town midfielder Aaron Mooy.

Source: Blues linked with Mooy
« Last post by Macca77 on 50 minutes ago »
Loftus-Cheek
Lozano
Wendel

Sexual that
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10