0 (0%)
Lukaku
4 (9.1%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 29522 times)

November 08, 2015, 06:24:25 AM
Reply #420

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Finally seen their goal

Genuinely laughing at anyone who thinks it's Howards fault

Simply simply lovely

November 08, 2015, 12:44:32 PM
Reply #421

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Finally seen their goal

Genuinely laughing at anyone who thinks it's Howards fault

Good job no one thinks it is then
I have to return some videotapes.

November 08, 2015, 12:55:09 PM
Reply #422

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think that pass from Deulofeu and movement from Lukaku is even better than last weeks, stunning stuff.

November 08, 2015, 01:08:26 PM
Reply #423

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think that pass from Deulofeu and movement from Lukaku is even better than last weeks, stunning stuff.
There's less of a gap for him to put it through

Simply simply lovely

November 08, 2015, 01:14:01 PM
Reply #424

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
There's less of a gap for him to put it through

And it isn't Wes Brown that it has to get past.

November 08, 2015, 01:15:44 PM
Reply #425

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
And it isn't Wes Brown that it has to get past.
Ha yeah. Me mum could have ran past wes brown last week

Simply simply lovely

November 08, 2015, 02:26:40 PM
Reply #426

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Why? They're a good team.

We can't win every game, can we and draws like this are ok.

People seem to think we should have a God given right to go to these places and win. Nah, we don't.

Decent point on reflection.

Of course we don't have a right to win every game and a draw at West Ham isn't a disaster.

But we've not had a season so far that means we can afford to draw these games, IF we're looking to keep pace at the top.

At current pacing we'll end the season on 53 points, which would be our worst haul since 2005-6 except, of course, last year.

I'm simply saying there seems to have been a lowering of expectation such that people aren't openly aspiring for top 4 like we used to.

November 08, 2015, 03:08:20 PM
Reply #427

TSGun

Missed the game but can't say I'm disappointed with the result in the overall scheme of things.

Many will travel to West Ham this season and come away with nothing. Not that bad.

November 08, 2015, 03:45:11 PM
Reply #428

MIG

Of course we don't have a right to win every game and a draw at West Ham isn't a disaster.

But we've not had a season so far that means we can afford to draw these games, IF we're looking to keep pace at the top.

At current pacing we'll end the season on 53 points, which would be our worst haul since 2005-6 except, of course, last year.

I'm simply saying there seems to have been a lowering of expectation such that people aren't openly aspiring for top 4 like we used to.
Not sure you can calculate how many points we'll finish on based on what we've done so far as we've had more hard games so far than not. You'd be better off doing that at the mid point of the season when we've played everyone once.

November 08, 2015, 05:13:50 PM
Reply #429

plumber

Missed the game but can't say I'm disappointed with the result in the overall scheme of things.

Many will travel to West Ham this season and come away with nothing. Not that bad.

Only ten-man Chelsea came away with nothing to be precise.

Exactly.
I don't understand why people are happy with results like this. We've lost against top teams like City, United and Arsenal, drawn with decent, half decent or openly mediocre teams like Tottenam, West Ham, the Shite, Swansea and won against proper horseshit like Sunderland and Chelsea. (The only exception is a win against Southampton which is not an exception really considering their poor start).

These are results of a midtable team so it's not a big surprise we are sitting midtable. I'ts a shame really, because with Chelsea being a joke, top4 shouldn‘t be beyond the realms of possibility this season.

November 08, 2015, 06:05:10 PM
Reply #430

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just saw the highlights after missing the game thanks to some waste of skin customers wasting my time.

What a fucking pass by Deulofeo again. He's turning into some player.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 08, 2015, 06:18:33 PM
Reply #431

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Best pass

Deulefou vs West ham
Deulefou vs Sunderland
Gibson vs young boys

Simply simply lovely

November 09, 2015, 10:03:55 PM
Reply #432

Rodenplav64

Not sure you can calculate how many points we'll finish on based on what we've done so far as we've had more hard games so far than not. You'd be better off doing that at the mid point of the season when we've played everyone once.

Even then you have to factor in home and away . It was a shit post and the only certain to calculate such things isto wait till the end of the fucking season .