November 23, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for?
« Last post by bigmanbob on 4 minutes ago »

I'd hate to see us rush this appointment.
Well they're certainly doing that!!!
The Everton Forum / Re: Niasse
« Last post by sam of the south on 6 minutes ago »
I'm pretty uneasy with Danny Murphy being our judge, jury, and executioner.

The little cunt is snidey and biased towards us every opportunity he gets on Match Of The Day.

Can you imagine the shite having a hearing over one of their players (I know, stop laughing, but it COULD happen)and them being OK with Sharpy or Reidy on the panel?
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Atalanta
« Last post by bigmanbob on 7 minutes ago »
By lucky if theres 20,000 there tonight
The Echo are saying there are concerns the Italians have been trying to buy tickets in the home stands, be careful tonight Blues
The Everton Forum / Re: Niasse
« Last post by pjk on 7 minutes ago »
You are right, so, let's see Sandro play 90 minutes ! (Apart from the Niasse error the rest of the message was worthy of your like do thanks  :smug:)

Have another like for your cheek. :)
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Atalanta
« Last post by bigmanbob on 8 minutes ago »
Daily Mail reporting on "brawl" saying Allegedly between football fans, not as yet confirmed" Great P.R. For the city, bound to make national news, if I were the owner of any of those clubs involved I would be having a serious word with their bouncers today and certainly one or two dismissals, some of them clearly no better than the original aggressors especially the one who picks up a guy and throws him with a full body slam onto a concrete floor, could easily have killed or crippled him, hope he is arrested and charged.

The bouncers need have done nothing more than hold them off untill the police arrived, they were round they would have been there in minutes if they had called them instead of jumping into it.

There's quite a few judgments you've mace there on a grainy video off twitter, although I agree with what you're saying if it's true, you've no idea what the full story was. Either way you're right on the body slam though, that's hardly self defence
« Last post by TheRam on 9 minutes ago »
I'm still quite happy we haven't got anyone yet.

I'd hate to see us rush this appointment.
« Last post by Waltzer on 20 minutes ago »
There was a better option, and we've got him in right now. You only have to look at the table to see that.

Well thats your opinion, id have Koeman any-day of the week over Unsworth
The Everton Forum / Re: Unsworth
« Last post by plumber on 26 minutes ago »
Do yourself a favour and look at Koemans results as a Manager . He has long losing streaks and slow starts to the season everywhere but in Holland . You really need to compare that to Unsworths 5 games on which you seem to be judging him. I understand you don't want him as Manager but talking shite doesn't help your argument . Koeman was/is an awful Manager .

It‘s you who's talking shite mate.
Koeman is not an "awful manager", but he underperformed badly this season and nobody can complain about his dismissal.   The problem is not that he was sacked but that he was sacked without a plan. Now we are in deeper shit than a month ago and I‘m blaming Moshiri and Kenwright for that, not Unsworth. He‘s just a victim of their amateurish actions. That doesn't mean he‘s capable to manage Everton though.
« Last post by BlueMaquis on 28 minutes ago »
I think you hit the nail on the head though 'For example the shite wouldn’t have got rid of Rodgers if it weren’t for Klopp being available', so why the hell would we sack a manager whose vision we just spent 140 million trying to implement if there was no better option available!!?

There was a better option, and we've got him in right now. You only have to look at the table to see that.
« Last post by MmmBlueRamirez on 29 minutes ago »
Finding a football manager for Everton is like making love to man/woman.

Yes you could raid the piggy bank and go for the quick an dirty fat fucker who may initially satisfy your need but in the long term will only lead to severe regret, heartbreak and possibly bad aids.

The best option is to play it cool my son, do the ground work, meticulously research and then precariously stalk your victim though the media. Woo it with promises of lavish goods and untold riches. Then set the scene so it leaves its current partner in an ignominius manner before bonking its brains out in a boozed fuelled fury of sweat and gunk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10