April 27, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
You started off complaining (unimaginatively) that nothing will change, which G addressed by pointing to evidence of significant change in recent years.

Then you effectively said it was change for the worse, which is largely irrelevant, because the comment was about change, which G pointed out.

And then you've finished off saying that too much change is bad.

So it sounds like you're just a bit of a generic moaner.
Well if you are being honest when was the last time Everton truly excited you? Players like Walcott , Bolasie, Classic, Lookman have real pace. Sigurdson Rooney and Davies have the ability to open up defences. Yet time and again there's no result. Why? Guardian demands that if you lose the ball to should get it back within 5 seconds. Shouldn't everybody do that? Having said that I would prefer a couple of top quality buys rather than a pile of average.For me evolution rather than revolution. After waiting 23 years can we wait another few?
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by blueToffee on 5 minutes ago »
Nothing guaranteed for Arsenal though, if a team knows how to dig in it is Atletico. IF Arsenal can break the deadlock they could get a couple, they need to really if they have any hope in this tie.
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by blueToffee on 7 minutes ago »
Atletico down to 10 men after 9 mins.

Ha, Simeone sent to the stands too I think.
If you tallied our deserved points up we’d probably be relegated

I do also question how great that West Ham performance was. A few big moments went for us otherwise I think we might even have managed to throw that away from 2 nil. We were all over the place second half they missed a pen and we scored from our own half. Think we were in trouble had either of them not happened

We’ve not been in full control of a game all season. We’ve been utterly dreadful. Hence I’m not overly confident it wouldn’t take much to get us 7th

You could easily point to that meaning that we’ve got good players who can win games even when not playing well.

Over a whole season it’s too big a sample to think that we’ve fluked our way to the top half.

We’ve had no proper direction all year.

Koeman lost his way with too many tough games and no striker.

Unswoorth got mixed up in trying to prove too much.

And Allardyce hasn’t been allowed to be ultra defensive and so we’ve wobbled along in the middle of nowhere waiting for a bit of inspiration from one of our better players.
oh hang on only been back a day
The Speculating Unprofessionals Forum / Re: Craig Shakespeare
« Last post by Bluedylan on 15 minutes ago »
Our fans are in a bit of a 'to be or not to be' situation.

We have to decide whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune (make peace with the situation) or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them (protest like fuck).
Fuming Here
Lvg is very uninspiring and makes no sense for moshiri who seemed hell vent in attracting a new younger manager just a few short months ago
Yes agree but you don't want change continously being adverse. Clear logical thought process with a plan in place would be welcomed for a start.

You started off complaining (unimaginatively) that nothing will change, which G addressed by pointing to evidence of significant change in recent years.

Then you effectively said it was change for the worse, which is largely irrelevant, because the comment was about change, which G pointed out.

And then you've finished off saying that too much change is bad.

So it sounds like you're just a bit of a generic moaner.
The Speculating Unprofessionals Forum / Re: Craig Shakespeare
« Last post by gizzblue on 21 minutes ago »
The comedy of errors ,between Shaky and the fat Sams duo ....if they all go at the end of the season it would truly be a midsummer nights dream.
but I suppose ....all's well that ends well .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10