July 26, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Ružomberok
« Last post by Juanito on 29 minutes ago »
I am concerned that this will be a much sterner test than people are expecting.  Let's hope for no bad mistakes at the back.  The uncertainty at RB is especially troublesome.

We are 1/8 to win and Martina will he just fine, especially in the early rounds.
The Everton Forum / Gylfi Sigurdsson
« Last post by blargins on 2 hours ago »
Talk in the papers that Klaassen might struggle to start.

Edit. As you were it was hitc I read that in.
The Everton Forum / Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson
« Last post by American Evertonian on 4 hours ago »
Think of this rotation for the attacking positions - Sigurdsson, Rooney, Giroud, Sandro.

And that's just your main regulars.  You still have Lookman and when he gets back, Bolasie.  Plus good depth options in Mirallas and Dowell.  DCL for Cup ties and further depth/development.

This could be the makings of some real quality, people!

Imagine all of that. Plus if we got another point man like Giroud. Hell, even if we were to add Rondon for his hold up play we would be difficult to line up against
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 4 hours ago »
Think of this rotation for the attacking positions - Sigurdsson, Rooney, Giroud, Sandro.

And that's just your main regulars.  You still have Lookman and when he gets back, Bolasie.  Plus good depth options in Mirallas and Dowell.  DCL for Cup ties and further depth/development.

This could be the makings of some real quality, people!
« Last post by pjk on 5 hours ago »
Read somewhere that Sandro is a free kick magnate and will probably more so in England. I'm expecting at least 45 goals from Sigurdsson free kicks if this is the case

Sandros cross for Rooneys goal on Saturday was Beckham-esque. imagine them sort of crosses raining in from both sides. All we would need is a striker with a 64% conversion rate for shots on target, to be there handy to knock them in. Oh wait.... ::)
The Everton Forum / Re: Gabriel Barbosa
« Last post by Makis on 5 hours ago »
According to? He was out and out striker for Santos but occasionally played on left or right of three up top because of his pace.  He is not a right winger, can be thought  more of a forward though, I suppose.
Transfermarkt.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Ružomberok
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 5 hours ago »
Can't wait for this, I think it will be a comfortable 3-0 win without having to get out of 2nd gear.

I've to the point where I've had enough of the transfer window, I just want to watch some football.

I am concerned that this will be a much sterner test than people are expecting.  Let's hope for no bad mistakes at the back.  The uncertainty at RB is especially troublesome.
« Last post by bogie on 5 hours ago »
We are going to use the players, this is not a game where you can buy young to sell them with a profit few years later.  Everton is no longer that club imo.

lol what
« Last post by brap2 on 6 hours ago »
We are going to use the players, this is not a game where you can buy young to sell them with a profit few years later.  Everton is no longer that club imo.

All clubs should be predominantly that club, you just need to get peak or even post peak with right attribute players in every now and again too.

Moshiri doesn't mean the end of boxing clever, hopefully it means we will be able to super power our intelligent investments.
« Last post by Ari on 6 hours ago »
yes we did over pay for them but not by much and they will have resale if it comes to that Sig will not get us 15% back in 2 years

move on

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10