July 25, 2017, 03:50:52 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 49590 times)

hill135 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 17, 2017, 10:13:44 PM
Reply #915

plumber

Looking at the calibre of poster that agrees with you, and liked this post, you must feel very secure in your opinion. It's like a who's who of insight and intelligence.

Wow.
You've surpassed yourself here.

deCoubertin

July 17, 2017, 10:14:23 PM
Reply #916

gizzblue

All those saying it's harsh on him ...
At the end of the day sitting in his mahoisive house counting his money away from real problems..... any footballer should be able to take crowd banter ,booing people shouting turn , or anything else thrown at them by the crowd including the odd fifty p ,he and every other player get much worse away from home ..... Rooney him self got 'you fat bastard' for the last ten or so years from everywhere ...if you aint cut out for it you might as well go stack shelves in asda or work in a drive thru. ....leaving for a new job every time you get abused would be a daily thing though,  like most of the poor fuckers there who can't just whinge.
He needs to man up massively imho....and imagine how much shite he would get going to spurs ....and not just of EFC supporters 😅😅.

July 17, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
Reply #917

Bluedylan

Wow.
You've surpassed yourself here.

I like to think so. Thanks 👍
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

July 17, 2017, 10:16:18 PM
Reply #918

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Tony Hibbert used to get shoot, sure this isn't just tongue in cheek Ram ?

Ironic or not, its a fucking massive distraction if every time you get the ball a load of people shout the same thing every single time thinking they're funny.
I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

July 17, 2017, 10:19:32 PM
Reply #919

Major Clanger

At the end of the day sitting in his mahoisive house counting his money away from real problems.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/aaron-lennon-sectioned-under-mental-health-act_uk_59097ef3e4b0bb2d087328be

It hasn't taken long for some to forget the lesson of this story.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 17, 2017, 10:19:42 PM
Reply #920

Fynci

What you're doing is confirmation bias. Look at the hundreds, if not thousands of player-club "links" that don't end up in a transfer, not just the half a dozen or so that do.

I like how we're talking about confirmation bias on a football forum. Good work, have a cool.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

July 17, 2017, 10:24:31 PM
Reply #921

gizzblue

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/aaron-lennon-sectioned-under-mental-health-act_uk_59097ef3e4b0bb2d087328be

It hasn't taken long for some to forget the lesson of this story.
Like I said try living in the real world with real problems and no help forthcoming ....because your not a celeb and or football player ... also I've never in all my goodison visits ever heard anything shouted at Lennon .
Ffs were talking about man here not 12 year old kids .

July 17, 2017, 10:32:58 PM
Reply #922

Major Clanger

Like I said try living in the real world with real problems and no help forthcoming ....because your not a celeb and or football player ... also I've never in all my goodison visits ever heard anything shouted at Lennon .
Ffs were talking about man here not 12 year old kids .

I'm sorry mate, but that's just dailymail talk. If you genuinely think mental illness isn't real, there is nothing I can do to help you, I'm afraid.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 17, 2017, 10:37:31 PM
Reply #923

gizzblue

I'm sorry mate, but that's just dailymail talk. If you genuinely think mental illness isn't real, there is nothing I can do to help you, I'm afraid.
When did I say it wasn't real??,? ...I said try getting help for it when your not a celeb or footballer ...daily mail you make me laugh ....
Kids in Liverpool hear worse than what Ross gets most Saturday's playing for the under twelves ....like I said real world problems...if he can't take it he needs another line of work ,out of the public sector where everybody 'deals' with abuse daily .

July 17, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
Reply #924

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
At the end of the day sitting in his mahoisive house counting his money away from real problems..... any footballer should be able to take crowd banter ,booing people shouting turn , or anything else thrown at them by the crowd including the odd fifty p ,he and every other player get much worse away from home ..... Rooney him self got 'you fat bastard' for the last ten or so years from everywhere ...if you aint cut out for it you might as well go stack shelves in asda or work in a drive thru. ....leaving for a new job every time you get abused would be a daily thing though,  like most of the poor fuckers there who can't just whinge.
He needs to man up massively imho....and imagine how much shite he would get going to spurs ....and not just of EFC supporters 😅😅.
What an utter bollocks post
Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.

July 17, 2017, 10:49:12 PM
Reply #925

Ridge

He was always going to be a disappointment?

I assume you must know Barkley as you say you'd have to know him to know when in the last nine months he decided.. but your own logic precludes that you know that he did decide he wants out (despite you also saying there's no evidence)?

High expectations he was never going to be able to satisfy. We lived a bit vicariously through Ross as a homegrown lad. As a collective, we always thought he could be more than what he was and we held him to a higher standard than others.

I was pointing out that someone would have to know him to have insight into his thinking and when any decisions were made. There was never a suggestion he would leave or wanted out, but everything is consistent with someone running down deal for a move, with or without comment. I think all the evidence suggests the decision was made in the last year, that's my opinion, draw your own conclusions, he could have always dreamed of pretending to leave, then at the last minute signing a new deal. Maybe he wants guarantees on game time, maybe he wants to be a tree.

Koeman's position made explicitly clear that he would be sold, but also showed how keen he was to get him to sign a new contract. If Ross wanted to stay, he's been given enough opportunities, offers and ultimatums to do so. If he didn't have an place he'd rather be and can go, why not demand a release clause. Very few leave a job without a better one to go to and he would have got a huge pay increase to stay.

I can understand people get emotional and don't want to believe what's happening, but both Everton and Spurs have pretty much confirmed negotiations are ongoing. I'm not sure why you'd think he'd have thought for moving for well over a year or him not wanting to move, both seem illogical in circumstances.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:53:00 PM by Ridge »

July 17, 2017, 10:55:54 PM
Reply #926

gizzblue

What an utter bollocks post
Which part the he needs to man up bit. .....
Or the all people get shut in every day life bit. ...

I'm curious to know why he needs a big hug and love constantly when he plays what used to be a man's game ...
Good job this isn't the eighties where players were actually abused .

July 17, 2017, 10:57:42 PM
Reply #927

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

I'm curious to know why he needs a big hug and love constantly when he plays what used to be a man's game ...

Alright Grandad...
I have to return some videotapes.

July 17, 2017, 11:00:17 PM
Reply #928

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

and the 80s were sound where they?
Being a big manly man back then means its sound to be a cunt to somebody today?

He should man the fuck up or just fuck off like Justin Fashnu?

July 17, 2017, 11:02:49 PM
Reply #929

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

All of it, from start to end

Why should any human being be expected just to be abused and have things thrown at him. Fucking hell.

Heisenberg thoughts on Lukaku :
If he was English his value would be 10-15.