December 18, 2017, 01:29:07 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Arsenal  (Read 25400 times)

November 26, 2012, 12:05:55 AM
Reply #15

steve81

i would swap marouanne for naismith and hibbert or coleman for heitinga although i hope mirallas is back to. I have given up on gibson returning anytime soon

November 26, 2012, 12:10:30 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why everyone so scared. Arsenal can't defend anybody with height. Fellaini will be reset and up for this Pienaar will be up for it. Always plays well against ten. They won't just defend.

Arsenal are playing worse than us right now and they have nobody that we should be scared of. 2-1 to us. Not even maybe.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 26, 2012, 12:47:05 AM
Reply #17

Bluebridge

Draw ( not predicting wins anymore! )
2-2
Fellaini

November 26, 2012, 01:18:16 AM
Reply #18

Always a Toffeeman

this one is a tough one to call, one we could win but all depending on who starts, i dont think hitzlesperger and osman are a good combination, both too attack minded, and hitzlesperger poor in some tackles, if gibsons not fit i would start fellaini beside osman play oviedo pienaar and naismith further forward, either way oviedo needs to start, a willing runner who can get to the by line and put a ball in, some of his first touches yesterday were amazing, need jagielka back in the middle for this one so hopefully hibberts ready to start i think will show a considerable improvement in defence. my team would be:

Howard
Hibbert jagielka distin baines
gibson/fellaini  osman
pienaar naismith/fellaini oviedo
jelavic

and moyes needs to sort his tactics out, second halves v reading and norwich we werent in the game and we should change it, i know we are light on the ground in terms of replacements but barkley could have came on yesterday for the underperforming pienaar, it was clear we had tiring players ome 70 mins, gueye for naismith or at least change the tactics, throw naismith up front beside jelavic and let them try hold the ball up and build possession and get back into the game, we are on a bad streak but hopefully that will pick up, everyone goes on them!
 #formerly efc for life

November 26, 2012, 02:30:19 AM
Reply #19

cantoffee

Going to be very tough, I don`t care what happens at City but we can`t afford to drop points at home to Arsenal or Spurs.

Goodison should be rocking and with Fellaini back and hopefully the possible appearance of Gibson and Mirallas, even from the bench will give us enough to grab the three points.

November 26, 2012, 02:34:21 AM
Reply #20

glynn_parry

Hope Tim Howard picks his socks up think it was a simple save against Norwich and the Ruiz freekick could have been dealt with better. We need him to be making saves, especially with the defence looking weak at times.

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Mirallas Osman Gibson Pienaar

Fellaini
                          Jelavic
the dogs of war

November 26, 2012, 02:48:02 AM
Reply #21

evertonarntwe

We'll either turn up and put in a wonderful performance and win, top4 again etc etc or get fucked about 3-0, can see it being the latter after saturday, we'll win one of these 3 games though
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

November 26, 2012, 03:23:06 AM
Reply #22

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I do think people are overreacting a little, we have been poor lately but some of the above posts are right, Arsenal aren't fantastic, IF we can pick up our game, and it has to happen eventually, this is very winnable. 

November 26, 2012, 03:43:10 AM
Reply #23

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think one one

Howard
Mirallas osman Gibson pienaar
Fellaini
Jelavic

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2012, 03:45:26 AM
Reply #24

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think one one

Howard
Mirallas osman Gibson pienaar
Fellaini
Jelavic

Sent via carrier pigeon

Would love to see that team but doubt Gibson or Mirallas will start.

November 26, 2012, 03:47:17 AM
Reply #25

Gumpinio

Howard

Coleman    Jagielka    Distin     Baines

Mirallas  Hitzelsberger  Gibson  Oviedo

Fellaini

Jelavic
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

November 26, 2012, 03:50:36 AM
Reply #26

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to see that team but doubt Gibson or Mirallas will start.

Am hoping for some moyes double bluffing

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2012, 05:42:34 AM
Reply #27

bluegrant

2-0 to the arse ,moyes brings on 3 subs after 91 mins pmsl lolol

November 26, 2012, 05:43:08 AM
Reply #28

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I hope to see:

Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Pienaar Fellaini Osman Oviedo

Mirallas

Jelavic

Push Fellaini further forward if we need to later on, but we need some steel in midfield. If Mirallas isn't fit, then Fellaini further forward to begin with and Hitz with Osman.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 26, 2012, 06:05:05 AM
Reply #29

glynn_parry

Arse have been shite but we can't defend no clean sheets in the last nine games!

Gibson is crucial he was class in September he played in both the Man Utd and Villa dominant wins.
the dogs of war