September 26, 2017, 11:22:21 PM

Author Topic: 2017-18 Today's football  (Read 17575 times)

September 14, 2017, 03:40:12 AM
Reply #990

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell, a second red in a week? Problems negotiating the new contract with Lucifer?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 14, 2017, 03:40:27 AM
Reply #991

Macca77

Klopp acting like a cunt on the touchline as usual

September 14, 2017, 03:45:31 AM
Reply #992

Macca77

What have I done

What have I done

Seville assistant puts hand on Klopps shoulder as they shake hands - Klopp "get your hand off me what have I done?"

September 14, 2017, 03:48:30 AM
Reply #993

Toffee1

According to BBC sport, Ascensio missed tonights game for Real Madrid because he got an infection due to shaving his legs, which caused pimples to appear on his legs, which prevented him from pulling his socks up.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/real-madrid/story/3202846/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-returns-for-champions-league-marco-asensio-misses-out-with-pimple
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:50:43 AM by Toffee1 »

September 14, 2017, 03:53:48 AM
Reply #994

bacon sarnie

"FULL TIME: Liverpool 2-2 Sevilla. And thatís that! Klopp gets involved in a shouting match with what remains of the Sevilla bench. Dignity, dignity!

90 min +4: Gomez walks for a late lunge in the midfield on Muriel. A second yellow, he can have no complaints.

Coach Berizzo catches a ball sailing out of play. Instead of handing it to Gomez he throws the ball down the touchline. The referee sends him to the stands! He departs, but only after accusing Klopp of getting him sent off. Klopp did have his say, itís true...." Guardian

Same old shit at Anfield then.

September 14, 2017, 03:56:47 AM
Reply #995

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Remember when people on here wanted Klopp before he went to Liverpool? Would they be as embarrassed of his antics if he was our manager? I think I would. I like dignity or a reserved passionate behaviour in a manager
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 14, 2017, 05:10:34 AM
Reply #996

The Analog Kid

Remember when people on here wanted Klopp before he went to Liverpool? Would they be as embarrassed of his antics if he was our manager? I think I would. I like dignity or a reserved passionate behaviour in a manager

Well, yeah. None of our managers have ever acted like he has, in fact, there's very few anywhere act like him. I'd cringe like fuck had he been in our technical area doing that shit.

September 14, 2017, 06:28:31 AM
Reply #997

SANA_DR0

Even tho both their fathers talked transfers in the press while they where with us, Fellaini  showed himself to be classier than Lukaku...

the first goal,, Lukaku can see Fellaini is winning the header, he watches the ball go into the net (he's jumping from behind Felli) he doesnt react, no smile, no arms in the air.. he just looks annoyed he didnt get the header.

Lukakus goal, soon as the ball is over the line Fellaini is waving his arm about all excitedly. lol

only negative i can see in Lukakus goal, but i guess as a striker its not a negative.

September 14, 2017, 07:50:36 AM
Reply #998

Jamokachi

Even tho both their fathers talked transfers in the press while they where with us, Fellaini  showed himself to be classier than Lukaku...

the first goal,, Lukaku can see Fellaini is winning the header, he watches the ball go into the net (he's jumping from behind Felli) he doesnt react, no smile, no arms in the air.. he just looks annoyed he didnt get the header.

Lukakus goal, soon as the ball is over the line Fellaini is waving his arm about all excitedly. lol

only negative i can see in Lukakus goal, but i guess as a striker its not a negative.

what the fuck are you going on about?

September 14, 2017, 06:18:29 PM
Reply #999

SANA_DR0

what the fuck are you going on about?

was pretty obvious really, but i guess i wrote it like a riddle.

Lukaku looking vexed that maroune scored, not really celebrating until a few seconds after the goal. whole Maroune celebrated Lukakus goal straight away.

i know it dont mean anything.. i like to watch the body language of players and facial expressions.. as you can get a glimpse of th character of the player.. which brings me back to my point.. that Fellaini is classier.

September 14, 2017, 06:23:06 PM
Reply #1000

Jamokachi

in before the body language sh...

oh

September 14, 2017, 07:35:05 PM
Reply #1001

SANA_DR0

yep true body language doesn't mean anything at all... ie if i was to look at the body language of certain everton players..  oh wait...

September 14, 2017, 07:45:31 PM
Reply #1002

The Analog Kid

It's ok lads, the games all start kicking off in four hours, get us back on track and that. 👍🏻

September 14, 2017, 09:48:43 PM
Reply #1003

bacon sarnie

His nickname in Germany was 'second' and he's been second to none in the cunts stakes since he arrived at Anfield. I had never heard of him until the 'hipster' talk on here started. Where are you now oh hipsters?

September 15, 2017, 12:24:18 AM
Reply #1004

The Analog Kid

I'm having to listen to the match on Talksport as I cant get BT and the streams don't work, anyway, they've just mentioned the Arsenal v Cologne game and that Cologne are bringing 20,000 over with them?!!